The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did anyone hit on the footsites that had me raging this morning. Struck out with a bot and all that..

T minus 5 minutes.... 19 pairs left....
Need size 9 9.5 or even a 10.... c'mon legooo

Bit the bullet and grabbed a pair for 280 shipped. I hate the reseller are eating on this release, but I couldn't miss out on these again

How did anyone hit on the footsites that had me raging this morning. Struck out with a bot and all that..
I hit on all the footsites actually lol. Granted I did buy GS but I hit on all of them. If I was able to login my champs, I woulda had that because those sites weren't letting me checkout from my desktop but I was able to from my phone

I don't want to try too many times just like FNL where I will receive a bunch of
shoe palace but it's not checking out. adding to cart easily but keeps declining cards. 

I haven't been able to add to cart for about 2 hours this has to be the worst process I have ever seen

Bit the bullet and grabbed a pair for 280 shipped. I hate the reseller are eating on this release, but I couldn't miss out on these again
it's one of the only jordans this year which its going down like this. Reality is if it were 2014 they'd be doing 5-600 right now. 300 light for these

For all you guys who missed out, JB has released these like 5 plus times in the last 10 years if you haven't gotten a pair of Bred's

You're either new to this or didn't get lucky

This is my third pair of Breds, had the Straps not sure year of the release, the bad quality DMP's and now these, I'm pretty sure some of y'all who missed out and never had a pair can get one of those for the low

I camped since 12:30 midnight, got a size 7...I wasn't Gna leave with nothing. Every pair sold out in my area even kid sizes. Im a size 9 btw.

It was ****** up. People cutting I from, drinking, smoking weed, fightnh

I camped since 12:30 midnight, got a size 7...I wasn't Gna leave with nothing. Every pair sold out in my area even kid sizes. Im a size 9 btw.

It was ****** up. People cutting I from, drinking, smoking weed, fightnh

You might be able to get a 9, That size 7 is the most desirable size. I'm sure someone will trade you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom