The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
careful getting these wet ..that red leather will turn supper dark as the leather will absorb the water ...

Just checked out on shoe palace for another GS got an error said card was declined but a message from my bank saying card was charged am i cool or????

eyes.gif

Wait it out it should stabilize around 220-250. right now the demand (hype) is greater per say so its really expensive
You think theyre gonna get down to that? I can't see it. 

Not trying to break rules but where is a good place to find people trading.

Like a link to site or something.

Pm details if I'm coming close to rule breaking.

Black/Red AJKO's would be a must for any collector, especially completists. I'm considering going back to cop a pair on Labor Day with hopes they will still be there, and discounted. Getting them for around $50 would make having to deep clean them out of the box not seem so bad.

So you're looking forward to paying $50 for a pair you then have to deep clean or it might ruin the other shoes you store it with?

Yeo, quality release right there by Nike.

So i cooked on Eastbay and Bouncewear....but I don't think BW is gonna ship....everyone else who ordered from BW...what does your order say?

Yo sorry to keep asking but just checked out on shoe palace for another GS pair SP site said card declined but my bank messaged that the money went through am I cool or are they gonna have to charge back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom