The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find the banned logo shirt (842254-010) anywhere for retail. Apparently no stores in my area sold it.
Them shirts sold out the week before today's release................via re-sellers
mean.gif

Not false. I inspected every pair of my size at the local Nike Outlet. They simply cleaned those shoes, and put them back on the market.

My pair that I phone ordered from a Chicago outlet is flawless :pimp:. And to be fair that black canvas has a natural faded look to it. If you try to "clean" canvas; the shoe is ruined and definitely cant be sold in stores. Especially trying to clean some mold. So I'm sure the actual molded pairs WERE destroyed. You can't just "clean" molded canvas. But I digress. You saw what you saw. My pair is cool and I'm glad to have em.

LOOKING AT MY 2016 AND 2013... THE 13' ARE ALMOST LAUGHABLE NEXT TO THE 16' ... DEBATING KEEPING BOTH 16' AND LETTING GO OF THE 13' PAIR....  :frown:

The comparison between '13 and '16 is miniscule. Height and leather are the only 2. Even the color is the same

if youre contemplating $275 i paid $230 shipped from Kickz last night if that makes you feel any better.

was then able to score on nike draw and looks like shoe palace so that was kinda a waste but at least i had 1 pair locked.

still not as good as the feels from being able to get an original jordan in store today 
ohwell.gif

Just carted a 5.5 and purchased at shoe palace. Annoying how they price it at more but whatever it's not resale pricing. Hopefully it goes through

if youre contemplating $275 i paid $230 shipped from Kickz last night if that makes you feel any better.

was then able to score on nike draw and looks like shoe palace so that was kinda a waste but at least i had 1 pair locked.

still not as good as the feels from being able to get an original jordan in store today 
ohwell.gif
​Kickz is now $460.. That's CRAZY!!!! 100% increase in price!

Edit: My fault I thought you meant kickscrew

Last edited:
These are great quality but the back part thats black at the top around the neck area is still nothing compared to my UNC...those are so soft it's a whole different level...maybe my unc pair was just lucky can yall tell a difference for those who have

Man I really wish I grab a pair , but took so many L's today it's not even funny . Size 9 the most common size .

Don't bite on anything above $300 right now. Seriously, wait a week until all online orders come in. Prices will go down again.

So who got multiples and hooking up the guys that striked out. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Anybody in Florida who got wait listed on the foot site apps still stuck in the list or got any reservations from unclaimed pairs? Sorry if someone already posted about it, been spending my afternoon enjoying Miami to cope with my sadderday this morning lol

I didn't try on any UK sites this time around.. just watched.

at 7am when they dropped US

I didn't cart one pair, glad I did my Raffle light work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom