The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that i;m buying to sell, but eventually, you do end up selling the shoe because you realize you'll never get to wearing them. I sold two '13 pairs on FC for just over $700 maybe 6 months ago, and just kept the pair I'm wearing.

That's a head scratcher

Still looking for the 1st pair smh

same here brah
mean.gif
619 gobbling up the Ls lol. Same boat. It happens, just sucks when it's one of the GOATs of the shoes.

hahahaha 

I'm pretty sure if you talk to about anyone on NT from France or some parts of Europe, deodorant isn't a popular thing.

I'm not being disrespectful in anyway, just from my Exp

Euro Girls let their arm pits hair grow a little more then others and are really all about (Natural Body Smell)

it's the Euro way

Last edited:
hahahaha 

I'm pretty sure if you talk to about anyone on NT from France or some parts of Europe, deodorant isn't a popular thing.

I'm not being disrespectful in anyway, just from my Exp

Euro Girls let their arm pits hair grow a little more then others and are really all about (Natural Body Smell)

it's the Euro way

this is true. Lived in Germany for one year and we'd meet the finest girls, Heidi Klum faces, and they would have all of this armpit hair. I couldnt get pass it.

Yes, but the reference is in regard to the Chinese New Year Ultra Boost, not currency. Casper didn't know at the time of the release what the CNY stood for.  People simply referred to them as CNYs. The irony is that he's Chinese.
Lol. I took an L yesterday trying to cop, and I'm taking one today for being a know-it-all. no complaints.
Yes, I really didn't know.

But I'm very Americanized. Growing up, i did not respect/appreciate the Chinese culture like I should have, being that half of me was white. You could say i was ashamed.

A damn shame, to be honest. Even my wife, who's full Chinese, is as non-Chinese as you can get. We grew up in Santa Monica so we didn't know how to be Chinese. Our kids don't even know they are Chinese. We don't participate in the Chinese culture like we should. Should have seen the faces of my kids the first time i took them to China town. They were stunned.

I thought CNY was Central New York though! No lie
Bro, going to China was one of the best times of my life. I was in Guangdong. It helped me change for the better. it's never too late for you to immerse yourself. but not Hong kong. it's quite different.
No biggie, it happens. You need to set up a plug for us in the motherland with some true authentics. lol.  My uncle who's white actually has businesses worldwide, has a home in a China where his wife is from. I tried get some Kobe 8 Firecrackers sent to their house and sent to me, but Uncle wasn't having that. He couldn't care less about shoes and was too busy to hear that noise.

BTW, you know anyone with size 10 Burgundy or Olive Ultraboosts? lol 
nerd.gif

Lol. I took an L yesterday trying to cop, and I'm taking one today for being a know-it-all. no complaints.
Bro, going to China was one of the best times of my life. I was in Guangdong. It helped me change for the better. it's never too late for you to immerse yourself. but not Hong kong. it's quite different.
I agree. Its never too late. Someone said that to me on our last trip to China town, and it really made me think. I need to teach these boys about their culture.

And I'm technically Taiwanese. My Mom would smack me if I said Chinese.

Haven't been since 1991, and i know its changed completely
You know your got your Jeremy Lin jersey. He's Taiwan's #1 Son lol

Last edited:
Nike shipped. And RUVILLA shipped. [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom