The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know how the Grove or Santa Monica nike handled their unclaimed pairs? I usually always score at Flight 23 in Santa Monica but no luck this time.
Called both and they both said they were shipping pairs back to Nike. 

Nike shipped. And RUVILLA shipped. [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

When did you get info of nike shipping

I'm seeing so many "Nike shipped" tweets so I check my order status online and it says shipped. Haven't gotten shipped email yet but I have a tracking #
Nobody's has actually shipped from Nike. Monday is a holiday so the emails are just shipping labels being created.

Truth in all of that. My gramps and pops were "FOB"; owned a Chinese restaurant with family and all that. Sadly, the only Chinese I know is how to say money and a few bad words. Like you, knew about the red envelopes and a few other things, but that's about the extent of it. I didn't live with my father, so I'd stay with my dad on the weekends and my mother pushed my dad to talk to me only in Chinese, but ... when you're younger you don't care. I only cared about G.I. Joe, Thundercats, and Voltron. As I got older it was sports and shoes. A lot of people can't even tell I'm mixed. I get everything from Hispanic to Hawaiian to the occasional they think I'm only white. Hindsight is always 20/20. Missed opportunities FTL. 
Bruh, I had to go buy a new wedding ring yesterday because i lost mine at the Rams game and i was explaining to the Asian jeweler that i still knew the bad words!

GI Joe, Voltron, and what a G-Force? What you know about G-Force?
G Force >Voltron anyday

thanks dude. repped.

Least that means restocks somehow.

The kobe fades to black had like 3 re-draws. Hopefully these breds have like 5 huge restocks.

5 huge restocked?? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I don't remember the last time that happened with an OG 1

I'm tempted to call Nike and beg. :\

Nike listens to customers. If there are complaints that resellers prevented fair buying they will do their best to do re-draws. I've had like 3 instances where nike has restocked in shoes after asking. Of course these are more wanted so less likely but it has happened. They try at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom