The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Locally resellers are pushing these at $240-$300, I'm trying to jump on a second pair while prices are low....think I can get a trade for my DS master 12s for a pair of these

Stay woke 
grin.gif

With all the resale talk. Anybody interested in doing a replica versus authentic comparison with a good eye? Either I can PM you the link to the pics of the best reps or post em here if allowed.

Last edited:
i was able to walk in and grab a pair at my local SP at 12:30 yesterday. Love the shoes. Great quality. Much nicer than the 2013s imo. WIll definitely secure another pair before resale gets wild.

View media item 2155265
2016 vs 2013

What size? I feel like big sizes are the ones kinda sitting. My size 8.5 I feel became a popular size over the last 5 years. Wasn't always like that.

What size? I feel like big sizes are the ones kinda sitting. My size 8.5 I feel became a popular size over the last 5 years. Wasn't always like that.

Very true at one time our sizes where the least desirable in the shoe market and resale market
It used to be the bigger sizes

Rttg Vegas from 2012 were solid as well. Not to the same degree that the 09 Shadows and 2011 black/red were but the leather, on average, is late-90s, early-2000s good.

RTTG Vegas 1's have really good leather. I remember picking them up from the store and knowing it would be a sleeper. I could smell the real leather. :smokin

Can't sell in the forums buddy. You must list in for sale section.
How come everyone can talk about reselling in here so freely?
Some of you shouldnt compare the smell of a shoe to tang , because you have never smelled one of those.
And others of you should worry about eating healthy instea of copping 10 pairs to flip at flight club, because if you keep eating the way you do you may not have feet in a few years. Diabetes is a b.

RTTG Vegas 1's have really good leather. I remember picking them up from the store and knowing it would be a sleeper. I could smell the real leather. :smokin
Yeah total aj 1 sleeper. 2 pair from nike outlets at $99 a piece. Couldnt believe the quality and that people passed on em. Ive even grown to like the liner though i wish they had the NA.

Also, if you're gonna come in here and bash the quality of these, maybe you should have looked at them before purchasing and decided not to buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom