The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
That a real logical way of looking at it :lol:

I found the pics with money stacks more grotesque and shady
Yeah that's what threw me off. I'm sure there are some banned 1s for under $300 out there but I've never done a deal on Instagram so I don't know what to look for

How do you have Charmin toilet paper and banneds on the same receipt?
laugh.gif
Cause those shoes are the shi* 
tongue.gif

Just judging off sbb-1s , I feel like if you dont strike now on mens sz pairs under $300 , come end of sept. mid Oct. You wont be getting them under $350.

Anyone ever dealt with @asharrat on Instagram? Only has 6k followers and has Breds for $250. Wanted to see if he was legit first

Dude go look my IG followers and see how many fake sellers follow me **** is annoying af. Some of them have thousands of followers :smh: :smh:

My history with 1s living in a small town.

Bred 1 (2013) 350
Blk toes (2014) 315
Chi (2015) 300
Shadows (2013) 185
Black and white (2014) 180

Point is you will pay often more than not. Retail is cool but without hype I love the shoe. Being over 30 has settled my taste to simple models.

Anybody for the big city that can chime in?

My history with 1s living in a small town.

Bred 1 (2013) 350
Blk toes (2014) 315
Chi (2015) 300
Shadows (2013) 185
Black and white (2014) 180

Point is you will pay often more than not. Retail is cool but without hype I love the shoe. Being over 30 has settled my taste to simple models.

Anybody for the big city that can chime in?
You did well. Those resale prices seem like early prices. You could have bought two pairs BREDs on resale and later sold one to cover the cost of the original. 

I know retail is cool, but at my age it looks more wrong lining up with a bunch of teenagers in lawn chairs wearing clothes than needed to be laundered a week ago THAN paying resale. 
Legit or are these typical pics scammers send out?
Someone just say that you live where he does and ask to meet him in person. 

Last edited:
Totally forgot I had a $100 gift card. Bout to exchange that to my sister for $100 in cash and take out $200 cash myself. And tell myself in my head I paid $200 resell 
roll.gif

You did well. Those resale prices seem like early prices. You could have bought two pairs BREDs on resale and later sold one to cover the cost of the original. 

I know retail is cool, but at my age it looks more wrong lining up with a bunch of teenagers in lawn chairs wearing clothes than needed to be laundered a week ago THAN paying resale. 

Someone just say that you live where he does and ask to meet him in person. 
I don't see the problem with lining up with whomever. Just respect my place and don't invade my personal space. I don't mind teaching the youngins. It's our right too. Tbh these kids just took where we didn't. Who knew you could he al bundy in these streets and make bank?

hm, when will prices bottom out...

I would say mid to late next week after a lot of the online orders start to arrive at buyers homes.....bottom may be around for awhile until supply starts to dry up....restocked if any will help with prices some maybe.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom