The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saddened that there's so many scuzzy people that just see these as money. These are the most iconic shoe of all time and should be one of those shoes that's in every collection.
I can understand paying for your pair by selling another but people should have respect for this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting patiently to hit the resell market for a second pair [emoji]128583[/emoji][emoji]128583[/emoji][emoji]128583[/emoji]

I'm saddened that there's so many scuzzy people that just see these as money. These are the most iconic shoe of all time and should be one of those shoes that's in every collection.
I can understand paying for your pair by selling another but people should have respect for this one.
Cmon L you know better than that. The game has evolved. To survive you have to adjust. Lastly only deal with one person. Loyalty is everything in this game.

Not sure about everyone else but probably. Need a backup pair after I beat these to the ground
My beaters will be my laser 1 bred customs lol. I ended up caving in and paid resell... $280. I guess I'm even for selling a BEAT up pair of 2001s that I repainted for $250. Surprised someone was willing to buy them considering that the heel drag was already past the soles and onto the white midsole.

My beaters will be my laser 1 bred customs lol. I ended up caving in and paid resell... $280. I guess I'm even for selling a BEAT up pair of 2001s that I repainted for $250. Surprised someone was willing to buy them considering that the heel drag was already past the soles and onto the white midsole.
$280 for the banned 1s? Any tips on where to find them for around that price?

Past the midsole?!
As in the red soles had 0 stars on them and the heel was worn out pretty much fully lol.
$280 for the banned 1s? Any tips on where to find them for around that price?
Go on ebay, check for descriptions that ask to pm for pp invoice that will avoid ebay fees. Just be careful for fakes. Had to ask for pics of almost every part of the shoe and he showed his receipt from FNL. Usually the ones I figure to be real are the people who aren't selling multiple pairs. No reason to sell only one pair of fakes at this point in time.

I have about 40 pairs of J's. Don't have 1 pair of 1's. They do not suit my eye at all. I was 12 when they first came out, didn't like them back then don't like them now. The III's were the first J that caught my eye. Saw a kid in high school freshman year had them I had to go up to the third floor everyday and every time I would see him in the stairwell I was mesmerized. He prob thought I was weird AF lol.And then the glorious IV was released then I was hooked. To me the 3-6 were the golden years, than 13-14. That is pretty much all I have in the collection except for a few XI's but back to my point. I did not try for these at all, and where I am located I could have had 3-4 pair easily. I did put in for the SNKRs raffle just to see if I would win because up until Sat I was 0 for everything on a hyped up release. And unbelievably I won!!! So I immediatley put on StockX and they sold instantly at $344 netting me $300 and a easy $130 profit for doing nothing but hitting a button. People can hate all they want but if somebody handed you $130 nobody is turning it down.

Been stalking FB groups, goat and grailed trying to get a pair for 300. Just need a backup pair but dont think I can go over 3 just yet

As in the red soles had 0 stars on them and the heel was worn out pretty much fully lol.

Go on ebay, check for descriptions that ask to pm for pp invoice that will avoid ebay fees. Just be careful for fakes. Had to ask for pics of almost every part of the shoe and he showed his receipt from FNL. Usually the ones I figure to be real are the people who aren't selling multiple pairs. No reason to sell only one pair of fakes at this point in time.
To each it's own I wouldn't sell anything I wouldn't wear. I wouldn't call it karma tho. This release was tough no matter how many people post multiple pick ups.

Way too many post without on feet pics but oh well

To me I'm not hyper critical or hyper observant, those fakes have gotten way too good, I'm not good at picking at the smallest details and figuring if they are fake or not

I'm team retail or bust but if I ever cave and pay retail it has to be off flight club cause I ain't trusting no 1

I have about 40 pairs of J's. Don't have 1 pair of 1's. They do not suit my eye at all. I was 12 when they first came out, didn't like them back then don't like them now. The III's were the first J that caught my eye. Saw a kid in high school freshman year had them I had to go up to the third floor everyday and every time I would see him in the stairwell I was mesmerized. He prob thought I was weird AF lol.And then the glorious IV was released then I was hooked. To me the 3-6 were the golden years, than 13-14. That is pretty much all I have in the collection except for a few XI's but back to my point. I did not try for these at all, and where I am located I could have had 3-4 pair easily. I did put in for the SNKRs raffle just to see if I would win because up until Sat I was 0 for everything on a hyped up release. And unbelievably I won!!! So I immediatley put on StockX and they sold instantly at $344 netting me $300 and a easy $130 profit for doing nothing but hitting a button. People can hate all they want but if somebody handed you $130 nobody is turning it down.
View media item 2156430

whats the ballpark looking like...

I'm thinking $275....but that's a ballpark #....factors like size changes things..... Maybe little lower??? I think I may be under estimating though....could stay at $300 and just kinda creep up when the demand thirst is not met.....what do I know though?

Last edited:
I'm thinking $275....but that's a ballpark #....factors like size changes things..... Maybe little lower??? I think I may be under estimating though....could stay at $300 and just kinda creep up when the demand thirst is not met.....what do I know though?
That's what it's looking like after I sell my Black Infrared 6s I'm gonna look to buy these for $250-$300. 

Way too many post without on feet pics but oh well

To me I'm not hyper critical or hyper observant, those fakes have gotten way too good, I'm not good at picking at the smallest details and figuring if they are fake or not

I'm team retail or bust but if I ever cave and pay retail it has to be off flight club cause I ain't trusting no 1
Bruh it's just Monday, you want to wait for dudes to actually wear their pairs? Or should we take on foot pics JUST FOR YOU? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

[quote name="SeRveJaYs4JaYs" url="/t/639933/the-official-air-jordan-1-retro-blk-red-banned-sept-3-2016/23850_50#post_26472654

IDK but a filthy heap of trash is what I consider a reseller to be, I can tell you that much.. If you've ever purchased a pair of sneakers strictly for finacial gain I have ZERO respect for you as a human being. And that's real. 11 years in, I never bought a pair that wasn't for me or my wife and child to wear.. Profit is always good cause money is money no matter how you make it. I get it. But the 8 year old boy inside me who fell in love with sneakers didn't do so thinking about money. I make my money elsewhere. Once you combine business with sneakers the love is dead. Sorry for the rant. I'm not salty I was able to obtain 3 pair. 2 of which will be returned cause I only wanted 1 pair.[/quote]

blah blah blah blah, I was able to obtain 6 but I'm returning 5 cause I like to pay for shoes to add to my collection out of my own pocket. uh huh............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom