The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

i got confirmation email for shoe palace on sat and paypal confirmation ... today paypal took out the money from my bank account... but still have not received shipping information from shoepalace....their system sucks.. cant even track order , i dont have a account with them .. 
deng atleast you got an email confirmation with them. they charged my bank but never got anything, not even gonna count on it. Waiting for the reversal on it. 

Bro those popeyes chicken tenders are too damn BIG to be real chicken 
indifferent.gif

No that's not true, I keep seeing this in the thread.

2015 Was the start of the "remastered effort" (besides the Frags which came out in December 2014, those were truly the first remastered shoes)

Frags had nothing to do with the Remastering Initiative. Remastered retros didn't hit the market until Spring of 2015.

http://sneakernews.com/2014/09/01/full-preview-air-jordan-remastered-releases-spring-2015/

Nope frags were.

Easily evidenced by the mold that was used for the shoe. Shoe was just so limiited it is often overlooked as the first remastered pair.

Not surprising there's so much confusion. This thread is full of misinformation

Frags had nothing to do with the Remastering Initiative. Remastered retros didn't hit the market until Spring of 2015.

http://sneakernews.com/2014/09/01/full-preview-air-jordan-remastered-releases-spring-2015/
That's not true Columbia 4's released January 10th 2015. That article is a preview of the spring line 2015.

The remastered GRs started with the Columbia 4's, however the Frags were unofficially the first remastered retro (IE new mold, new materials etc etc)

Yup. If an agreement wasn't set in place it's free game but if we have a meetup and everything in place a done deals a done deal, at least in my book.
those folks can go **** themselves. Type of dudes that would get robbed just out of principle.
in the real wo4ld until the deal is done it is never secured. **** on ebay they have like 90 days after lol

Last edited:
Nope frags were.

Easily evidenced by the mold that was used for the shoe. Shoe was just so limiited it is often overlooked as the first remastered pair.

Not surprising there's so much confusion. This thread is full of misinformation
Exactly that guy has no idea what he's talking about. That article he linked me to was just a preview of the spring remastered line lmfao.

The first shoe was technically the Columbia 4's (GR wise) however frags unofficially were the first remastered shoe (IE mold / materials etc)

In reference to changing prices after an agreed price, I recently had someone get bummed on me when I changed the price for a pair of deadstock CDP Taxi XII's. A few years back I threw him a price, $225. I kept reminding him that they were still being held. As times passed he hit me up about other shoes, but never came through on those either. Then out of nowhere a few weeks ago, said person hits me up to grab the Taxis. I check going prices, and tell him that there's no way I can let them go for $225 now. Am I at wrong here? Please keep in mind the initial quoted price was from a few years ago.

In reference to changing prices after an agreed price, I recently had someone get bummed on me when I changed the price for a pair of deadstock CDP Taxi XII's. A few years back I threw him a price, $225. I kept reminding him that they were still being held. As times passed he hit me up about other shoes, but never came through on those either. Then out of nowhere a few weeks ago, said person hits me up to grab the Taxis. I check going prices, and tell him that there's no way I can let them go for $225 now. Am I at wrong here? Please keep in mind the initial quoted price was from a few years ago.

No, because prices fluctuate.

Exactly that guy has no idea what he's talking about. That article he linked me to was just a preview of the spring remastered line lmfao.

The first shoe was technically the Columbia 4's (GR wise) however frags unofficially were the first remastered shoe (IE mold / materials etc)

Did you even bother reading the article?

"Here we have a full preview of all the confirmed 2015 releases of Remastered Air Jordans, which features three Air Jordan 4s, an Air Jordan 7, and three Air Jordan 10s. Firm release dates haven’t been confirmed by Jordan Brand, but you can expect us to deliver that information as soon as it becomes available. Get the full rundown on this Labor Day evening and let us know which of the seven you’re looking forward to the most."

Stuck out on all mens instore raffles, footsite app raffle entries, and snkrs.  Bought resell Sat for 250.00 for my mens size.

Won raffle for my nephews GS size tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom