The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not.

He is annoying and this is played out.

He is also clearly mocking the sneaker culture.

This dudes 15 mins are up.

Not even going to watch some lame actor do a review. He can go jump off of a cliff Jumpman style in his patterned shirt, khaki's, and Michael Air Jordan Bred 1's.

were you getting the cc error thing?

Earlier in the day I was trying to get my size 10.5 and it was giving me card error decline I used my paypal , debit card , even put my wife's name and her card I kept trying still error then I got a fraud detection crap on my laptop ... So I gave up .. Went out to eat with fam then around 6 I tried again since people said sizes still up and was able to check out with PayPal with size 13 but this time I choosed PayPal and I left my shipping address like my billing address and it went thru , before I was trying with my job shipping maybe that caused the error earlier when it released don't know .. Happy to at least get shipping now

Dont know how big the differences in sizes are but i think i woulda been fine with a 10.5 they're pretty roomy

Explain please, I'm genuinely curious.
taking the videos at face value there's nothing remotely intriguing about his 'reviews' ... yes, the laces do lace and yes there are shoehorns. He's poking fun at the 'image' of the sneaker community (which is not that 'waspy' look Brad has affected) and the tonality of the community's 'seriousness'. Just waiting for him to move on to his next 'bit'....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom