The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time my girl came over she was silent. She knew I had a bunch of pairs-we are both bartenders and all the servers always comment on my shoes-she doesn't know the first thing about shoes. But she had no idea people kept boxes and the paper and receipts and clean them as they get dirty.

That's similar to the reaction everyone has when they witness my collection in-person. Most are like, I heard you had a lot of shoes, but WTF! The best is when shoeheads see it. I feel like a proud parent while going through the stacks.

I agree thats why I never watched any of his videos , need to stop supporting giving fools your attention , cause every click/view counts now a days. if we all ignored they would go away.

See what he said "every click/view counts"

He is absolutely right. Stop feeding into that trash it's just generating cash for those social media rejects.

The struggle is real, lol. Luckily my girlfriend isn't the type who needs a fancy bedroom, or threatens to leave me if another pair or three shows up. We're a week into September, and four pairs are on their way right now (two 2016 Black/Red I's, Free Run Lunar Distance, and those indoor soccer shoes that JB collaborated on).
My best friend's fiancee made him get out of the sneaker game because there was no room in their apartment for anymore sneakers. Then that kylie jenner whatever makeup came out and she started hoarding boxes of it and he got tight calling her out on being a hypocrite. Next day he comes in with like 4 boxes of sneakers and tells her to shut the f up lol.

Last edited:
Shoe palace does send shipping tracking info, but
they use fastrak! They have some ghetto *** drivers ,here in sac at least, just make sure you're home on delivery day!

Lmao.. Shoe Palace is so trash all around... Everything about them is ghetto

I thought everyone knew he was satire though? Did people really think he was a serious reviewer?

Hiphop has everything down, no one thinks he's a serious reviewer. It's just getting tired now, yeah the first one was okay cool, but now your beginning to profit directly off of doing what some people take seriously. Understandable, can't knock the hustle. However you have to begin to incorporate some kind of substance, his product is tired, it's boring, and it's just not funny.

Yeah Jon Stewart is the goat, but his satire actually provides his audience with information, that they can use to see how skewed the media is on a day to day basis.

This guy is just a joke, if your going to enter this realm then yeah you can be funny but provide substance to the people that actually are apart of the community.

So, I know which ATC service I'm using for Black Toes and Royals. My friend just got FTL (UPS shipping) on his sz 12 pair of BREDs. Need to have a backup plan if raffles and online fails. I really hope FTL, Footaction and Champs role out the reserved system soon in Cali. No more back-dooring and "hookups" other than Shoe Palace and Finish Line. 

I'll actually have a chance if I put the leg work in. 

Last edited:
Not really sure how to take on foot pics like that but i did the best i could [emoji]128517[/emoji]
3g4a2zm.jpg

UNMf28E.jpg

5whV4oS.jpg

utsg7UO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom