The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

The only ppl hoping they're limited are resellers who often lurk these pages, and in some cases post. Let's hope this is a release for the fans, lots of pairs for anyone who wants.
This thread quickly became extremely annoying.  Everyone is "knowledgeable" in this thread.  Even those who joined in the last six months are so confident that these are a GR because their favorite twitter handle posted something to that effect.  Honestly, I couldn't care less if they are limited or a GR and I couldn't care less what someone spends on a pair.  I reserved two pairs for above retail and have no regrets about it and I'll likely try for another at retail as well.  Not having to worry about it come Saturday is worth it to me.
This.

Sometimes paying a lil extra for some piece of mind... Is all worth it.

Stress free and not worrying on RD..... Priceless.

This thread quickly became extremely annoying.  Everyone is "knowledgeable" in this thread.  Even those who joined in the last six months are so confident that these are a GR because their favorite twitter handle posted something to that effect.  Honestly, I couldn't care less if they are limited or a GR and I couldn't care less what someone spends on a pair.  I reserved two pairs for above retail and have no regrets about it and I'll likely try for another at retail as well.  Not having to worry about it come Saturday is worth it to me.

Its a discussion forum fam. Most people have been discussing the possibility of a GR based on what we know about the release and what well known twitter handles have said. I havent heard anyone mention any amateur twitter handles making claims. We should care about them being a GR. Other than kopping at retail the only thing that will put a smile on my face is resellers taking a nice stretching on this release. We know they've dished it out for too long and now to taste their own medicine.

Last edited:

I recently joined. I'm also 36 years old, I can pretty much guarantee I own a pair of shoes older than you. Plus I have friends who has friends so I get info on a lot. Just because you have more free time to post means zero.

Last edited:
Salt already flowing through the veins of many.

Two kinds of Salt: I aint gettin em or Damn was it worth it to pay resale ahead of the release? Usually we only saw the latter. But now its equal parts both.

Last edited:
Its a discussion forum fam. Most people have been doscussing the possibility of a GR based on what we know about the release and what well known twitter handles have said. I havent heard anyone mention any amateur twitter handles making claims. We should care about them being a GR. Other than kopping at retail the only thing that will put a smile on my face is resellers taking a nice stretcjing on these. We know they've dished it out for too long and now to taste their own medicine.
The discussion part is not my issue.  It is those who come in here making claims that they know for a fact that they are a GR and there is no real basis for it.  It's merely an attempt to 'look cool' because they act like they know information before someone else.

I recently joined. I'm also 36 years old, I can pretty much guarantee I own a pair of shoes older than you. Plus I have friends who has friends so I get info on a lot. Just because you have more free time to post means zero.

Yeah, its funny how people use a join date as credibility on here lol

Two kinds of Salt: I aint gettin em or Damn was it worth it to pay resale ahead of the release? Usually we only saw the latter. But now its equal parts both.
Don't forget: "damn I can't convince these guys to pay resell"

For christ sake hibbets is getting them lol if that doesn't scream GR then I just don't know...they never got a og high no cybers no lettermans etc...I'm sure snkrs will be flooded also...looks like that guy who screamed 100k pairs months ago may have been somewhat correct

Last edited:
Fire 
smokin.gif

Yeah, its funny how people use a join date as credibility on here lol
Because it's 2 weeks before a hyped released, and if you've been on NT long enough, you'd know that 85% of new posters just come to leech for information, and don't really contribute 

This Friday when the launch locators go up we will know, no need to keep arguing about this
Then it will be "alot of stores are getting them but not a lot of pairs" Folks looking to recoup flu game xii, and all other gr losses with this shoe. They want it limited so they can feel special they paid resell on their pairs. Cats in here really typing that they hope another member strikes out, smh.

Last edited:
Our it's folks who are salty they paid resell for the 2013 pair and are mad these will be easier and not have $600 resell

Confirmed with one of the employees at Toronto HOH (really nice guy BTW, did a store stock search for Tinker Kobe 11's and ended up ordering me a pair) that 25 Foot Locker locations across Canada are getting the Bred 1's. Not including Champs locations.

As far as I'm concerned, that's a pretty huge release, with respect to Canada.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call these GR

like I've been touting, more than 2013 Breds but less than a normal GR

EVERYONE IS GETTING THEM but not crazy amounts each spot

IF they are like the Legend Blue XI's shouldn't everyone eat pretty well?

No clue if they are though I just want a single pair

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom