The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bay Area sharing!

Bay Area always be the worst when it comes to sharing Shiekh Codes. Wait, did i just offend the Bay Area by including Sacramento? I apologize if I offended.

Shout out to myself 
smokin.gif

Just woke up and this thread is lit :smokin

...and found out the Navy UB 2.0s I got from FL got backordered. :\ :smh:

Thanks! My dad said he would help me camp so I can pick up a pair to stock as well and also to make sure im safe. 
that's cool.
I would also recommend making online accounts with the major foot stores with the help of your pops of course. ex. Nike/snkrs,footlocker,champs,eastbay etc. With all the info filled out your pops name,credit card info or paypal account ready. So next saturday log in to the accounts 10min before release and have multiple windows open on your phone so you can be ready to go to war and hopefully cone out a winner.

that's cool.
I would also recommend making online accounts with the major foot stores with the help of your pops of course. ex. Nike/snkrs,footlocker,champs,eastbay etc. With all the info filled out your pops name,credit card info or paypal account ready. So next saturday log in to the accounts 10min before release and have multiple windows open on your phone so you can be ready to go to war and hopefully cone out a winner.
I don't really want to try online because of all the bots and my connection isn't the fastest :/ 

I'M OFFICIALLY LOCKED IN FOR A PAIR...#SOLID. SHOUT OUT TO THE [emoji]128268[/emoji].

I CAN ALSO CONFIRM THAT CHAMPS WILL BE CARRYING THESE AS WELL, A BUDDY OF MINE POSTED A STOCKROOM PIC OF THESE ON INSTAGRAM... WHICH LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THESE WILL BE A LIMITED GENERAL RELEASE, 'CAUSE CHAMPS NEVER CARRY OG 1's. BUT,THESE WILL STILL BE A TOUGH COP...SO GET READY TO HIT THEM RAFFLES! HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:
I'M OFFICIALLY LOCKED IN FOR A PAIR...#SOLID. SHOUT OUT TO THE [emoji]128268[/emoji].

I CAN ALSO CONFIRM THAT CHAMPS WILL BE CARRYING THESE AS WELL, A BUDDY OF MINE POSTED A STOCKROOM PIC OF THESE ON INSTAGRAM... SO GET READY TO HIT THEM RAFFLES READY! HOLLA...

CED B.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I CAN ALSO CONFIRM THAT CHAMPS WILL BE CARRYING THESE AS WELL, A BUDDY OF MINE POSTED A STOCKROOM PIC OF THESE ON INSTAGRAM... WHICH LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THESE WILL BE A LIMITED GENERAL RELEASE, 'CAUSE CHAMPS NEVER CARRY OG 1's. BUT,THESE WILL STILL BE A TOUGH COP...SO GET READY TO HIT THEM RAFFLES! HOLLA...

CED B.
Congrats and thanks for the information. I just find the term "LIMITED GENERAL RELEASE" such an oxymoron.

Congrats and thanks for the information. I just find the term "LIMITED GENERAL RELEASE" such an oxymoron.

I've used it before but it does sound weird. We as a community should come up with a new phrase.

Hyped GR?

That's why i refrained from using that term this week :lol:

It's not a general release but they aren't limited

So something in between

Idk what you wanna call it lol

They're a GR. Champs just not getting a lot cuz they usually never get 1s.

CED B.
I like the terms Semi-GR, Minor-GR, or Hyped-GR

Last edited:

I CAN DIG IT,FAM... BUT THEY'RE A LIMITED GENERAL RELEASE IN THE SENSE THAT A LOT OF RETAILERS WILL CARRY THESE,BUT IN SMALLER QUANTITIES. MY HOMIE FROM CHAMPS THAT I MENTIONED EARLIER TOLD ME THAT THEY ONLY RECEIVED 18 PAIR TOTAL. I'M SURE YOUR HOH's AND YOUR FLIGHT 23's WILL HAVE MORE THAN THAT, BUT STILL NOT IN THE NUMBERS OF A STANDARD GENERAL RELEASE... HOLLA.

CED B.

Last edited:
They're a GR. Champs just not getting a lot cuz they usually never get 1s.

Beg to differ

Still feel like a lot of stores aren't getting multiples in each soze minus the huge spots

I'm gonna do work next week but I still feel like I won't be getting a call

In before someone says I didn't try. I plan on hitting 20 total spots :lol:

Couple that with my girl, so 40 tickets total.

Might have my mom grab a ticket at a spot since its 5 min away but no biggie she could bring some luck

Times have changed.

Before it became cool to buy shoes all you had to do was buy an employee their lunch and you get their discount on top of securing your pair.

Facts. 90% of my collection at one point was due to that. Other 10% was just retail on my own. I miss those good ol days I used to have 6 girls in a champs sports all on deck. If one couldn't the others would.

Just found out my younger cousin is a manager at champs now and he saying he can't look out now lmao. Smh it is what it is

I CAN DIG IT,FAM... BUT THEY'RE A LIMITED GENERAL RELEASE IN THE SENSE THAT A LOT OF RETAILERS WILL CARRY THESE,BUT IN SMALLER QUANTITIES. MY HOMIE FROM CHAMPS THAT I MENTIONED EARLIER TOLD ME THAT THEY ONLY RECEIVED 18 PAIR TOTAL. I'M SURE YOUR HOH's AND YOUR FLIGHT 23's WILL HAVE MORE THAN THAT, BUT STILL NOT IN TGE NUMBERS OF A STANDARD GENERAL RELEASE... HOLLA.

CED B.
I think people have their own terminology and prerequisites as to how to classify a release.  I believe some use total production numbers (which I know aren't accurate), or use which stores are releasing them, or by how many pairs each store will get.  Some sort of consistency is needed, but doubt anything would materialize. 

yeah, you can't include excrimento in nor cal [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom