The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done entering raffles. 12 total. Finish line tacoma ran out of tickets.

Tacoma Mall

Shiekh Code: 9872FFDCCC

Getting my money ready for resell prices. If I get called I will be so happy. Would of done a preorder but it's like giving up before even getting the chance to try. Welp, all my raffles are over. Theres a fcfs and Im gonna be planning routes out from the mall entrance tomorrow and quick sprinting to the store when the doors open at 7am. Only 2 sz 13's in that piece.

Last edited:
I was telling people what the employees told me at the stores I went too. They could have been lying but I don't get the reason why. I could care less about them being limited or not because I'm getting at least 1 pair anyways

IT'S ALL LOVE,FAM...LIKE I SAID, SOME STORES WILL RECEIVE UPWARDS OF 60 PAIRS,BUT THOSE ARE GENERALLY THE STORES WITH A PREVIOUS HISTORY OF HIGH SALES NUMBERS AT THAT LOCATION... BUT MOST OTHER STORES ARE LOOKIN' EXTRA WEAK WITH THEIR STOCK,LOL! ADD IN EMPLOYEE DIBS, YOUR TOP CUSTOMERS GETTING THEIR PAIR(S) BACKDOORED TO THEM, AND IT'S LOOKIN' ROUGH IN THESE STREETS,LOL! NO HARD FEELINGS,CHAMP. HOLLA...

CED B.

How's pulling tickets out of a hat too much to handle?
Its not that, they don't want 280 pissed off people showing up at the store when they gave out 300 raffle tickets for 20 pairs of shoes, or worse to have 290 pissed off people show up when they raffled 300 tickets for 280 shoes and backdoored 10. 

all footlockers in my area are fcfs now.. what does that mean for people who already have the tickets from yesterday

Last edited:

Its not that, they don't want 280 pissed off people showing up at the store when they gave out 300 raffle tickets for 20 pairs of shoes, or worse to have 290 pissed off people show up when they raffled 300 tickets for 280 shoes and backdoored 10. 
Better than 500 people showing up for FCFS.....many of which will be strapped.  Not a good situation.

ALL THESE WERE RAFFLE AND NOW:
check again guys. the banned 1s are still sweepstakes. the 31s are first come first serve..

:smh: brother gave me lip a moment ago but the ***** finally fell in line and complied. He heading to 3 spots rn [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Thank Jesus ******* Christ [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

Pimp game so strong.

I was telling people what the employees told me at the stores I went too. They could have been lying but I don't get the reason why. I could care less about them being limited or not because I'm getting at least 1 pair anyways

IT'S ALL LOVE,FAM...LIKE I SAID, SOME STORES WILL RECEIVE UPWARDS OF 60 PAIRS,BUT THOSE ARE GENERALLY THE STORES WITH A PREVIOUS HISTORY OF HIGH SALES NUMBERS AT THAT LOCATION... BUT MOST OTHER STORES ARE LOOKIN' EXTRA WEAK WITH THEIR STOCK,LOL! ADD IN EMPLOYEE DIBS, YOUR TOP CUSTOMERS GETTING THEIR PAIR(S) BACKDOORED TO THEM, AND IT'S LOOKIN' ROUGH IN THESE STREETS,LOL! NO HARD FEELINGS,CHAMP. HOLLA...

CED B.

This release is making us all frustrated man. I just hope we all eat and are satisfied Sept 3rd

Done e teeing raffles. 12 total. Finish line tacoma ran out of tickets.

Tacoma Mall

Shiekh Code: 9872FFDCCC

Getting my money ready for resell prices. If I get called I will be so happy. Would of done a preorder but it's like giving up before even getting the chance to try. Welp, all my raffles are over. Theres a fcfs and Im gonna be planning routes out from the mall entrance tomorrow and quick sprinting to the store when the doors open at 7. Only 2 sz 13's in that piece.

With that AVI I see you either doing some cold **** or doing the Naruto sprint :lol:

Naruto%2BUzumaki%2B14.gif

LMAOOOO i went on the launch locator and just clicked on the first thing that said banned.. turns out the 31s are fcfs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom