The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have very slow internet, will that affect receiving phone calls?
It shouldn't

It just depends on your network provider and location

If you're around a lot of trees and constantly lose service then you might suffer the missed call

But if your Phone service is good in your area you should be good

Unless you're using a phone app that requires wifi

Last edited:
Homeless people are street smart

You show him that line and say wait in it I'll give you $20 bucks after
He's gonna tell you
Give me $20 now
That long line you don't wanna stand in is his bargaining chip

This is why I would initially pay him with a predated check. I can cancel the check because it technically isn't valid until the date signed.

I don't know of this is real life , but i think i just hit the jj raffle and they only got 16 pairs 
sick.gif

i was chopping it with dude for a little bit about how limited they were, and before i leave i ask him if there was any thing i could do to up my chances...

well then bruh grabs my ticket and says i got chu 
eek.gif
eek.gif

i'll find out friday if he was serious or not 
He did the same thing to me uncle...

Just got a call from DTLR (Jax, FL) for my nephews GS size. They are for his bday 9/8.

Should I tell him now ,or wait to give them to him on his bday? hmmmmm.

first tell him that you tried to get him the banned 1's but they sold out everywhere and say it in a sad serious tone

second put the shoes in a george foreman grill box or any big kitchen appliance box a shoe box can fit in and wrap it up

then hand it to him and say but i think you gonna like this. its gonna keep you healthy fora long time.

first tell him that you tried to get him the banned 1's but they sold out everywhere and say it in a sad serious tone

second put the shoes in a george foreman grill box or any big kitchen appliance box a shoe box can fit in and wrap it up

then hand it to him and say but i think you gonna like this. its gonna keep you healthy fora long time.
hahaha nice!

I don't know of this is real life , but i think i just hit the jj raffle and they only got 16 pairs :x

i was chopping it with dude for a little bit about how limited they were, and before i leave i ask him if there was any thing i could do to up my chances...

well then bruh grabs my ticket and says i got chu :wow: :wow:   

you know what he want
View media item 2118520

Genius...
I did something similar for the wifey.
The reaction when then open the gift...... priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom