The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my 3rd call...good luck everybody
See, look at you now from "I'm not going to secure a pair" to "three pairs won"
laugh.gif

Last edited:

This is a MASS GR. If you miss out you didn't try. $300 preorders are WAYYY too high! Reseller slying on social media boosting these and creating hype. I know store that got 300+ pairs.

....you posters please admit you were wrong, before SADDERDAY, because reciepts WILL be posted.....
I genuinely love when you ppl say this

No call yet on any 4 of the raffles I put in.

I put in one for myself and the rest were oops so i dont really care lol

Back in 2013, I did however get a call the day of the release from FTL. It was like 10:22am after staying up all night trying to hit on EU sites 
laugh.gif

So who knows.

If anything the SNKRS app should be a good shot

Yeah but SBB likely won't ever retro and if they do, it won't be for a fery long time.. Breds literally retros a little over 2 1/2 years ago and 2 years prior to that as well.
Some people don't care about exclusivity my friend, some people just want a certain shoe.

Hey whats up everybody this is Rich from street gear hempstead new york :lol:

Haha you gotta give him props.. He tries his hardest to sell the complete garbage retro+ cws Jordan Brand has exclusively put out the past 2 years. The man knows how to polish all of JB's turds, which is a skill.

This is a MASS GR. If you miss out you didn't try. $300 preorders are WAYYY too high! Reseller slying on social media boosting these and creating hype. I know store that got 300+ pairs.

....you posters please admit you were wrong, before SADDERDAY, because reciepts WILL be posted.....

I believed these to be a GR too but they are not. Some malls in Michigan has only one store releaseing them, like Twelve Oaks for example HoH only had them. It's a pretty high end mall.
I was being sarcastic about the the poster saying earlier they were a m

Back in 2013, I did however get a call the day of the release from FTL. It was like 10:22am after staying up all night trying to hit on EU sites 
laugh.gif

So who knows.

IT'S SARCASM!!! 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

So who knows.

IT'S SARCASM!!! 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

So who knows.

Nah man...SNKRS is "The Draw" aka the "L".  I have 3 screens of "The Draw" L-mail.  It's a whole different animal than regular SNKRS app release.

I was being sarcastic about the the poster saying earlier they were a GR
I'm in Grand Rapids, MI and Riverton Crossing which is a pretty decent mall only got these at HOH, I've hit on almost every raffle there. No call on these, only a couple of hours before they close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom