The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got a pair at NT Santa Monica 
pimp.gif
 Can rest easy now, good luck to everyone else!
you picked up? or won a raffle?

What draw is this you guys are posting about? Nike is showing the draw on Sept. 3rd, or am I missing something?

I got a 6Y for my lady locked down. Shoe Palace Scottsdale, AZ.

Now I need my 11/11.5! 

Worst thing is you can't usually size up to 13.5 if you need it, and if you have to go down to 12.5 you usually can't find it.

Since you can't find 12.5 they a have to size up to 13. So you have 12.5, 13, 13.5 and sometimes 14 people poaching all my Damn 13s.

This is why I'm sitting here 0/whatever
This. The minute I normally say "sz 13" in a mom & pop store I get that "ehhhhh" face.

There's always tomorrow I heard qcm did calls but I only did one raffle there so Idc haven't heard anything out of li or bk yet so I'm hopeful
I'm just assuming I missed out b/c according to FTL site, calls went out Wed and Thur...... not looking good 
laugh.gif

Haven't seen a lot of people talking about taking L's (or W's) from the LA area.  Any news of anyone getting calls?

Haven't seen a lot of people talking about taking L's (or W's) from the LA area.  Any news of anyone getting calls?
haven't seen or heard anything. I think HoH at Glendale said they were calling Friday. Lots of places didn't get all their pairs in yet. 

People just making straight up misinformed statements here based on assumptions. Do we have some tanners and leathersmiths up in here or something? This happens in every Jordan thread...

All of the Remastered OG High 1's since Frags have been genuine leather. The exception being the Ankle and Swoosh portions on the Chicago's being synthetic. If you want proof, find pics of a European or Australian release. They have to put origin of materials stickers inside which have the icon for genuine leather on them. It's honestly pretty easy to tell the difference between most synthetic leathers, and genuine full grain leathers just by touching them. Most of the GR J1 mids are synthetic for example. As sneaker collectors everyone should take the time to familiarize themselves with materials...
Word...

It's some leather but that black part on this particular pair is synthetic. That's most of the shoe. We can get particular about what is and what ain't but you not getting a full leather sneaker for 160 with so many hands on profits as is. I understand how one could get caught up in the remastered stuff but those materials are nothing to brag about. Toe box and a ankle collar...

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies! I was thinking our scottsdale Nike Store would do that and thought maybe I missed it. lol

I went in store to enter there and the lady said they were doing fcfs. They have 96 pairs to go around for the hundreds that show up! yikes!

GOODLUCK EVERYONE! 

I meant to ask the guy from Shoe Palace (Scottsdale) if they've called for the men's sizes yet, but I was trying to write down who called so I don't go to the wrong store on release day. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom