The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually sitting outside the Finish Line at Garden State Plaza and the FL employee said their stock was all raffle and same thing with Champs Sports here in Paramus. Good luck, New York and New Jersey fam.
you should've knew that. Gsp raffles everything

SNS cancelled my order..........
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
:roll eyes lol

Just got my SNS cancellation. At least they immediately refunded PP

SNS cancelled, i'll be back for NDC at 10am.
Did SNS at least send you a discount code? Thry sent us 30% off codes to use when they did this for the Legend Blue 11s in 2014.
they dont care about me, all they sent me was an L

I refuse bro lol. I'm from the golden age of collecting when all you had to do was get to the store when they opened and you were good. If I don't get em I'll live.

Times have changed though, this is the first Jordan GR of the year that has been this crazy.. Literally every other GR release has been an easy cop or has sat on shelves and/or gone on discount.

I think this release is the textbook definition of "manufactured hype."

SNS is not giving out discount codes bc they would've already attached it to the email we received just now, lol. Im taking my L w/ pride & moving on to the next sites lol

I refuse bro lol. I'm from the golden age of collecting when all you had to do was get to the store when they opened and you were good. If I don't get em I'll live.

Times have changed though, this is the first Jordan GR of the year that has been this crazy.. Literally every other GR release has been an easy cop or has sat on shelves and/or gone on discount.

why yall keep saying that? do you even realize this is a highly saught after colorway thats has BARELY been released in a GR form? Its not manufactured hype, NOBODY has these lol

View media item 2153549
Copped from a city gear near me. There were like 10 ppl lined up and they opened at 8. The lighting really plays a part with these. In store they are almost burgundy. When in light next to my Chicagos they're basically the same red

yall some lightweights. My boy 34 with 4 kids and 3 of them under age 4. Him and the wife be copping as a unit.

looking to buy a house in north nj right now. Not cheap. In some areas you need to speand 450 plus to get something decent. So yeah me and my wife are trying to cop that as a unit.

Who are these clowns with the random attempts to sell in here every release I swear at least mod's remove them quick.

yall some lightweights. My boy 34 with 4 kids and 3 of them under age 4. Him and the wife be copping as a unit.

looking to buy a house in north nj right now. Not cheap. In some areas you need to speand 450 plus to get something decent. So yeah me and my wife are trying to cop that as a unit.[/quote]

they just bought a house in jersey city and a q truck (i envy him) get ya weight up.

Last edited:

don't forget masters and French blues were aight the day of. Maybe even flu games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom