The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight up, forget the breds man! Glad that medical bill is finally paid off, now you can breathe easier!

May you cop off one of the restocks brother!
Yeah, I feel liberated after all the sacrifices I made to pay it off.

Now I can start saving up and begin my OG hunt in a few months. :wink:

Last edited:
...still trying to check out from SP thru PP. At least it's still in my cart...
ive been staring at that timer for so long now. did you refresh or just wait?
Once I was able to cart, I completed the checkout process thru PP, then I got the blank screen. Ever since, I've been refreshing and clicking on the back button to refresh the last screen. It's been in my cart and been trying to check out for 45 min now.

Sorry if I didn't read thru the thread, but does anyone know how many pairs were produced this time around?

finish line backdoored all their size 8.5's so I settled with a 9, should I stick around and wait for footlockers raffle (in 15 minutes) and try to size swap them with someone or just try to size swap them in a week or two at a sneaker shop

I lucked up on SNKRS as usual.. Seems to be the only thing that i've always been able to cop on..

Had my Desktop , my laptop and my phone, all trying to get through on all of the usual websites. Absolutely no luck at all. My girlfriend comes over at 11a.m with her laptop, opens it up while i'm still trying to get through on my own computers, she goes straight to the Footaction website and orders me a Sz 13 with absolutely no problem at all, after i had been trying to break through for 2 hours prior. I'm not complaining though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom