The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thankful for 1 pair but I should've grabbed another pair when I had the chance. Never hesitate when the ball is in your court! I hope that all you guys cop sooner or later. We all have our time. I missed the 2013 release. I swear it seem like yesterday. Good luck y'all. View media item 2154023

Code:
[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!][SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
what time does show palace release their unclaimed pairs? might just head down and try my luck there :smh:

1 o'clock ! About 30 pairs I heard

Code:

which location are you at? i might head to serramonte or tanforan hoping more people are lined up for unclaimed pairs at the other stores

Code:
Pretty sure all stores are different shoe palace east ridge told me 12

Last edited:
Still can't believe I won a raffle for a pair of 1s & @ Finish Line (never won a raffle there before). I was only able to cop 6 raffle tickets. I thought I'd need way more. I hope da sneaker gods look me out for da black toes & royals. The difference in quality between my dmp 1s (on feet) & the 2016 are night & day :wow: :smokin :nthat:

View media item 2154033

which location are you at? i might head to serramonte or tanforan hoping more people are lined up for unclaimed pairs at the other stores
Not trying to deter u but I'm sure those stores at that mall are full of lines already. Or possibly even sold their unclaimed pairs

SP is at 12pm the release

Sherman Oaks only had 3 kids sizes left

Glendale had couple mens and few kids left but a line was big for people waiting to see what sizes were left

Sheikh is at 1pm

FA23 is at 6pm like the rest of the Footsie stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom