The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
no troll but i cant go back through all the pages.

whats the leftover situation?

is there lines at every mall? (tri state area to be more specific)

i remember walking into FA for infrared 6s around this time but i assume its a little different for these.

Is he legit ? Thinking about pulling the trigger
Bruh don't be stupid.

Not using paypal = scam

I dont care what anyone says.

Western Union.  I can post pictures of Legit shoes, and then send you fake ones, and there aint NUTTIN you can do about it fam...

man at about 1:30pm EST i was starting to lose hope. I'd lost out on SNKRS, lost out on raffles, east bay, footlocker, finish line, it seemed like a wrap! then at 1:45 something amazing happened. Shoepalace came through with the order confirmation!

[emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji] just need a size 12 it's some cats on the local market selling for $300 and lower but around here it's like they want to be noticed as a reseller instead of being one

WAIT!! You didn't cook???
Not sure it'll that was meant for me or for ogmcmxcii ogmcmxcii

what happened to mushka81 ?? :smh:
That's what I've been trying to find out as well. The last time we spoke via text, he had an infection after having kidney surgery, but that was over a month ago and he was back at work.

I've been texting and not one reply back. [emoji]128561[/emoji]

Last edited:
WAIT!! You didn't cook???
Nope took a stupid 10 hours no sleep L today :lol: :smh:

Nope Brookwood was ********in bro only had gs & 3 men's sizes claimed something about a "late shipment in" this week :rolleyes so I will call annoy them everyday next week

Bruh I'm heated

Went to the mall a few hours ago to get  in line for unclaimed pairs

Took a family member with me for I could double up

Two dudes try skipping and we get them thrown off

Then this white ginger kid in all tie dye walks up and asks what we are waiting for

He then gets in line

So I get my two tickets and im thinking im straight

Tie dye kid goes up to manager and trys to say my family member skipped

the tye dye kid was all the way in the back of the line about 10 people behind us

Tie dye kids mom got involved and the manager took my ticket

Smh I waited 3.5 hours but he was only there 30 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom