The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
He lives in Atlanta, but his reach is nationwide wide. He has small crews in the south that go around to stores picking up stock and such. He has a one up on the customers because stores let him know the stock manifest so he can choose what he wants and the store pulls the "limited ******** line".

I remember cooking 5 pairs of Chicago 1s at a big mall he BD here and I when I was leaving I small talk with him a bit and I could see a look like tf how you get 5 sz10's
mean.gif
 and I see he's asking damn near $400  

Quick question for a newbie to NT... How does trading go down? Are there desegnated middlemen? Like NT admins? Didn't get to eat today. Found someone with an extra sz 10 any help is appreciated. Thanks guys.

Started as a suggestion for people who took Ls today.. Funny how the people who got Ws tell the people with Ls to get $90 Bred AJKOs.

If places were switched, they would react the exact same way.

Seriously though, the Bred KOs are a clean shoe and aren't anything to be ashamed of. A slap in the face would be the 1.5s. KOs aren't.

I have a total of 4 draw entries. It's so damn odd to me that I literally never hit once on my account that I normally use. I only have hit, almost everytime I've used it, on my work email. So it's clearly not tied to your spending happens because nothing else has ever been bought on that account

Quick question for a newbie to NT... How does trading go down? Are there desegnated middlemen? Like NT admins? Didn't get to eat today. Found someone with an extra sz 10 any help is appreciated. Thanks guys.
 try to do trades  locally if you can. and another good thing to do is have both people  pay eachother the value of the sneaker through paypal so, that if someone sends a fake , does not send a pair, you can file a charge back and get  the monetary value for your shoes back. but i think is safest way is middle man and doing locally in a consignment shop. 

Dude he literally has every footlocker by the balls. I remember you got mad at me for airing his business out but when it comes to releases like today me and the Bama NTers really don't have a fighting chance. Now you see my displeasure sometimes towards him. I respect the hustle but not if it's giving me a hassle

Won't matter in about thirty days. All release will be through the app. Can't backdoor. Corporate sends you 50. They raffle 50 for you. End of story

Yeah, I looked at a pair of GS in store earlier and they are identical to '13s. The only difference I could see was the size stamp on the collar and a $20 increase. Wack.

I honestly don't see these coming down in price, but if they do by chance I'll grab another in the $250 range. It's a shame there's so much interest in making a living off of reselling sneakers. It used to be a person selling 2 or 3 here and there and now it's trunkloads and warehouses full. Luckily, I've got just about every Jordan retro I need so I'm not gonna sweat it too much.

Welp. Guess it's time for this thread to be closed! All this foolishness and reporting going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom