The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, if you do your research, can very easily find a good deal a week from now, especially with these new teenage resellers who can't have money tied up for long.

I'm not saying you will find one for a damn steal though

Last edited:
VIP member here
mean.gif
I would still like to see who put the most work in to still come up empty handed. I saw one guy say he did 40 raffles...

View media item 2153967
Pays off to be first. Nike Seattle gave out 176 tickets. They said the amount of people didn't match the amount they had. Scored another at finish line through a raffle. Im pleased with this release. They also gave us donuts for waiting in line for so long. I salute to all the fam that wanted them and got them. Resell isn't too bad right now so if you missed out its pretty much preorder with best offers on ebay. At least from what I saw in my size. Pics shall be posted later. The Nike Store pair is different from the Finishline pair. For example Nike store tongues are thicker.

Anyone confirm this?

Thanks for the replies. I figured PayPal would be the best way. I wouldn't mind using OGMCMXCII as a middleman. I've seen him post a ton all over the place. Seems like a trusted NT user.... Right guys??? Lol

try to do trades  locally if you can. and another good thing to do is have both people  pay eachother the value of the sneaker through paypal so, that if someone sends a fake , does not send a pair, you can file a charge back and get  the monetary value for your shoes back. but i think is safest way is middle man and doing locally in a consignment shop. 

After taking numerous amounts of L's in raffles, and online.  My mom walks in footaction back in my hometown (Beaumont, Tx).. grabs a size 12 and walks out casually.  This was at noon btw!.  Blew my entire mind!  

She is literally the MVP and will always be!

View media item 2154339

You need to take mommy out to dinner and get her some nice flowers :smile:

Still pissed I didn't get a pair today at all.  The salt will rub off by the end of the week I'd say lol.  So contemplating into paying resell for a size 10 but don't want to drop more than $300 for these to be honest.  The game plan really is retail or bust but this was the only pair of jays I wanted this year and having missed makes it that much worse.  

You guys forsee a restock coming anytime soon?  If not, might just have to feed the reseller!

Sorry to hear about everyone who struck out.  Today was a good day for me, won 2 pair, 1 for myself and an extra to pay for the pair I get to wear.  Took my pair and Crepped them immediately and then immediately to the feet into the mall.  The cats in the mall were eye'ing me just jealous, but at the same time complimenting me on how nice they were.  Overall great day.

It's sarcasm. lol.

Still, I good number of NT seemed to have ate... atleast one pair. So all in all not too bad.

what's he sharing with the people giving him these sneakers? I'd cut him out and just do it myself. He got Chinese Mafia connections? I kid, but really, WTF?

I know right like the Triads from Rush Hour 3. Shy Shen of the reseller world

I dunno man you musta not of done any work. All the sneaker gawds of the thread said @vampire xtc was a liar and said that these would be everywhere and plentiful. You must not have tried.
So easy for people to say about others who weren't able to cop a pair and say it;s because they didn't do any work... 
eyes.gif

It's sarcasm. lol.

Still, I good number of NT seemed to have ate... atleast one pair. So all in all not too bad.
Thank you Siye lol. How'd the GS pairs go in Canada. I wish I had seen you in this thread earlier I mighta been able to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom