The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
it does seem like more people copped than not

and in multiple pairs too

dudes getting 5-7 pairs while others not getting anything is pretty messed up though

I have been a proud owner of a BNB bot for a while now. And it just baffles me that people continue to complain about bots. Here's what you do.

Step 1: Invest $200 in a bot.

Step 2: Resell until you make the money back.

Step 3: Now you have your bot paid off that you can use for business or pleasure.

Point is, stop complaining about missing out because of bots. If you can afford a $160 shoe, you can afford a bot. You will easily make your money back on your bot by reselling..

Im curious do you use a proxy for footsites you can PM if want to do it as private

Went down to the local mall after 6 manage to snag a 9 and 8.5 but, I wear a 10 so might have to flip or trade :/

Sorry to hear about everyone who struck out.  Today was a good day for me, won 2 pair, 1 for myself and an extra to pay for the pair I get to wear.  Took my pair and Crepped them immediately and then immediately to the feet into the mall.  The cats in the mall were eye'ing me just jealous, but at the same time complimenting me on how nice they were.  Overall great day.

View media item 2154418

View media item 2154419

Is Crep any better than the protectors sold at Champs, Foot Locker, FA, etc?

LOL

I got drafted in to 'L Division'

From Australia here.

The only places that were stocking was Nike Store and Footlocker (The did a raffle. +250 people at that footlocker and they had something like only 18 pairs LOL FML)
With very limited pairs.

So i decided to hit Nike online. Waited for the countdown and boom. Looked like it was all but gone. Kept trying and trying, but to no luck.

Now if one of you kind fellas could link me up to places that are selling Bred AJKO and ship internationally that would be great.

Thanks in advanced.

Cheers,

Moss

It's sarcasm. lol.

Still, I good number of NT seemed to have ate... atleast one pair. So all in all not too bad.
naw this release was bad , I lucked out on my pair out of doing 8 raffles and 10 counting online and I got a leftover size 12 . Son the footsites were not even adding to cart for me. I kept on clicking and clicking and nothing. Another Brutal coveted nike release. 

I dunno man you musta not of done any work. All the sneaker gawds of the thread said [@=/u/91180/vampire-xtc]@vampire xtc[/@] was a liar and said that these would be everywhere and plentiful. You must not have tried.

So easy for people to say about others who weren't able to cop a pair and say it;s because they didn't do any work... :rolleyes

There u go again, throwing cheap shots when it was clearly sarcasm that went way over your head :smh:

I think i actually came up on snkrs. Entered the raffle but never got any messages all day since. About an hour ago i brought up the app and it said purchased where the notify me button was. I logged in to ndc account and under orders they are there with confirmation listed as preparing to ship.

Last edited:
I sold my size 8 for $380 on the bay earlier

Yeah this is why I preordered for $340. 2 L's on SNKRS and websites were more clogged than Philly traffic trying to merge.

Gotta do that legwork with raffles, I believed it was a GR and it cost me. Meh.

Still pissed I didn't get a pair today at all.  The salt will rub off by the end of the week I'd say lol.  So contemplating into paying resell for a size 10 but don't want to drop more than $300 for these to be honest.  The game plan really is retail or bust but this was the only pair of jays I wanted this year and having missed makes it that much worse.  

You guys forsee a restock coming anytime soon?  If not, might just have to feed the reseller!

Check Deadlaced Twitter bro seeing a lot of sz10 neg

so i left my pc on while i was hunting for a pair....

still getting this with SP.... should I keep trying or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom