The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit the bullet and bought a pair from GOAT. Anyone have any experience using them?
Yeah, bought and sold a few pairs on there including my first pair of SBBs. Legit man. Not sure how good the fake Breds are yet but you should always do your homework when not copping from a major site. For context, I would say the same about flight club too.

Last edited:

Bit the bullet and bought a pair from GOAT. Anyone have any experience using them?
Yeah. They're decent. I've purchased 2 pairs and sold 1. Not as much foot traffic as an eBay, but I like the fact you don't have to worry so much about being scammed. Once they legit check your pair(s), you're paid and it's not longer your headache if the buyer is a big filthy liar. As a buyer, you get that extra set of eyes taking a look at your stuff as well. All-in-all, their prices are pretty decent, too. That's not to say when a Bred/Banned 1 releases, they don't get high, but for the most part, they seem more reasonable than an eBay.

Last edited:
Bruh have you ever been on ebay? My boy sold '88 WC3 size 9.5 for $500 two weeks ago. Trust me its more than a fair deal and not even close to a steal.

I had 3 pairs of 88's. they weren't fetching any where near that when I sold them. Now I want them back and prices are crazy. This Banned 1 will be similar. It will settle to about $250-$325 then in like 2-3 years they will be $400-$500

Yeah, bought and sold a few pairs on there including my first pair of SBBs. Legit man. Not sure how good the fake Breds are yet but you should always do your homework when not copping from a major site. For context, I would say the same about flight club too.

Yeah. They're decent. I've purchased 2 pairs and sold 1. Not as much foot traffic as an eBay, but I like the fact you don't have to worry so much about being scammed. Once they legit check your pair(s), you're paid and it's not longer your headache if the buyer is a big filthy liar. As a buyer, you get that extra set of eyes taking a look at your stuff as well. All-in-all, their prices are pretty decent, too. That's not to say when a Bred/Banned 1 releases, they don't get high, but for the most part, they seem more reasonable than an eBay.
Nice. Yeah, been trolling their site for a while and figured today would be the day to try them out. Took a lot of L's today but I guess you can call this a delayed W??? Do I still get pizza? lol. I hate having to come out of pocket for the resale. 

Nice collection, wish I didn't sell my royals. Surprised yours are yellowing like that. I had those DS for over 12 years before selling them on ebay a year and a bit ago and they were still 100% white. Bad luck I guess. 3's I have from back then have been yellow for a long time.

Thanks. I never really thought they were yellowed until I saw the side by sides today

So i cooked on Eastbay and Bouncewear....but I don't think BW is gonna ship....everyone else who ordered from BW...what does your order say?

After payment was submitted, screen will say "thank you. Your order was received." All your shipping info, BPost tracking number, and order details will be below on the same page. Have you received an actual e-mail confirmation?

After payment was submitted, screen will say "thank you. Your order was received." All your shipping info, BPost tracking number, and order details will be below on the same page. Have you received an actual e-mail confirmation?

No email confirmation, but I did get the page with the bpost reference number, an order confirmation, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom