The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to that place in Chinatown, that 1st made fortune cookies once.

They started with only 4 people making them everyday and I forgot how many those 4 made a day, but the numbers were Unbelieveable
The history I've heard was that the OG fortune cookie man was a Japanese immigrant working as a gardener at the Japanese tea garden in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park. He based the fortune cookie on a similar Japanese cookie called omikuji 

That ikea bag is GOAT
laugh.gif
the nike / shoe store bag to loud.

the quality argument is so tired and dumb. It didn't just get like this. Its been like this for years.

What someone thinks is good quality is based on personal belief. We don't all have the same taste on quality. Some people like flank steak and think its great. Some like rib eye. I don't fault someone who likes flank steak if thats all they know.

I buy maybe 2-3 Jordan releases per year. And its not because i dislike the quality. I dislike the difficulties it takes to get shoes now. Resell price was the only way for me. And i can't compete with this culture anymore. You guys are way too serious for me to think i can compete.

You should already know about the quality before you get them. I think we all are.

Its a shoe. Not that serious to me. Its a damn shoe you put on your feet.

Actually, CNY is the prefix for the Chinese currency, (the Remnibi, which incidentally is known as the RMB or Yuan when in China). Chinese Yuan.

like USD, GBP, EUR and TZS while we are at it.

higher retail prices doesn't always mean higher resell. It will deter some resellers though. Look at all Jordan's that were 220. Very easy cops.

Going to pay to FTL manager 700 for a couple black toe 1s out the BD when the time comes. I'm tired of playing the run around, guessing stock game with penny's stores

man about niketowns sending all unclaimed pairs back to nike like i suggested earlier on in the thread. nike should get all the unclaimed pairs and reserve them for the guys that missed out on sneakers. i know they wont be able to fill all reserves but man that would be nice

they always reserving pairs of junk nobody want

or why not do a second draw for everyone that lost instead of a restock?

Nike really did that? These ain't YEEZY 750s man wtf

Yes, space jams will be hard, but shoes do have a market limit and resellers will need deeper pockets to spend 220 on a shoe. 72-10s were sitting some spots. Nike usually does a good job producing lots of xmas 11s.

Last edited:
@hipstermike   can confirm went to Nike SF to pick up raffle won pair yesterday asked if there were unclaimed pairs staff said "yes" I asked if they were going to be selling them they said "no', and that they are "shipping them back to Memphis". 

No clue on how anyone can get them tho

higher retail prices doesn't always mean higher resell. It will deter some resellers though. Look at all Jordan's that were 220. Very easy cops.
it's easy to say that when you're not throwing in production numbers. Most of the easy cop jordans were mostly because of high production numbers

Actually, CNY is the prefix for the Chinese currency, (the Remnibi, which incidentally is known as the RMB or Yuan when in China). Chinese Yuan.

like USD, GBP, EUR and TZS while we are at it.
Yes, but the reference is in regard to the Chinese New Year Ultra Boost, not currency. Casper didn't know at the time of the release what the CNY stood for.  People simply referred to them as CNYs. The irony is that he's Chinese.

I'm gonna wait till Tuesday

So I can drop and pick up the same time!!

[emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji]
they got an online option for me now. They pay me through paypal once the money shows up in my balance. No more Tuesday for me

@hipstermike   can confirm went to Nike SF to pick up raffle won pair yesterday asked if there were unclaimed pairs staff said "yes" I asked if they were going to be selling them they said "no', and that they are "shipping them back to Memphis". 

No clue on how anyone can get them tho
Probably will hold them for a restock later on down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom