The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these people selling multiple pairs are probably just early release crap. Which is fake in my book. People bought early and was told they are "retail" pairs. Now the actual retail pairs are released and they see a difference.

Stop asking for legit checks on early pairs, stop buying them period and sooner or later they will go away. What does it matter if you have them a few weeks early if you're not gonna wear them
I don't know about the other people you are talking about but I bought my pair early from a retailer with a Nike account lol. I just know the people who run the store so they know I won't snitch on them.

mean.gif
sick.gif
 Hopefully I find someone willing to sell in the $280-$300 range for a size 1̶0̶  this weekend.
Fixed!

Best era ever. Grew up watching the GOAT, witnessed the rise of rap (nwa,tupac,biggie, snoop, warren g,natedogg, etc) and the beginning of the internet.
 Yep '84 here, it was definitely a special time.

The Chronic was my first album... fell in love with rap instantly. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

For your sake I hope they go to $500+ and you never cop. Seriously bro do a simple ebay search. There are pairs listed for $350 with an option to make an offer. Just send $300 by pp invoice to as many as you can someone will bite. That equivalent to $330 on ebay which is where auctions are ending. You need anything else spoon fed? Just bite the bullet now on one pair at least. You might see a pair for $280 when online orders come in or you might see them go for $350 by then. Your call.
I'm selling a extra pair locally for 275 tomorrow, dude is pretty excited. I only had them listed for a even trade on some Infrared 6s but I decided to take that offer. I mean...I do have 3 pairs [emoji]128527[/emoji]
Damn, if you were nearby and wore a 9.5, I would have bought you lunch with that trade lol

yo im offering $320 on ebay and getting hit with the no thank you 
roll.gif
If they're not gone in a few days, I wouldn't be surprised if 1 or 2 hit you back up  lol

Last edited:

yo im offering $320 on ebay and getting hit with the no thank you 
roll.gif
The seller would only net about $260 after all fees have been deducted ( and assuming seller pays $15 to ship it to you), which is probably the reason he declined.

Sellers right now are trying to net at least $320-350 on these.

I've seen them on Craigslist for as low as $250-285 for Men's sizes. The key is to pinpoint the sellers who just want to get rid of them quickly, don't really care too much about the perceived value of the shoe, and instead are content with making a quick $100-120 profit.

The seller would only net about $260 after all fees have been deducted ( and assuming seller pays $15 to ship it to you), which is probably the reason he declined.

I've seen them on Craigslist for as low as $250-285 for Men's sizes. The key is to pinpoint the sellers who just want to get rid of them quickly, don't really care too much about the perceived value of the shoe, and instead are content with making a quick $100-120 profit.
through paypal invoice they would net $260 naw even if shipping is $15 they net $292 . they paid $175 for the shoe but $120 not enough profit for buying a shoe.

through paypal invoice they would net $260 naw even if shipping is $15 they net $292 . they paid $175 for the shoe but $120 not enough profit for buying a shoe.
I was referring to the transaction being done through Ebay.

** I am not affiliated with the seller by any means and not promoting his site. I saw his ad on Craigslist Los Angeles and decided to pass it along. He seems legit because he allows returns/refunds within 14 days of purchase **

Anyone looking for a sz 8, 11, 12, 13, or 14?

$285 shipped. He is also a seller on Ebay with 100% feedback but less than 100 transaction. Seller name is Jello_Hi (I believe that's his name)

http://kdakco.bigcartel.com/product/2016-nike-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-banned
Sheesh, 8 and 11 already gone haha. People in the South Bay Area are still at $320 and up cash...

Not sure what he means by this: "This is a pre-order (restock) and will be shipped September 10th, 2016."

Last edited:
Damn sold a Sz 10 for $320 craigslist cash. That's like $380 eBay.. I must be really greedy huh lmaoooooo..

** I am not affiliated with the seller by any means and not promoting his site. I saw his ad on Craigslist Los Angeles and decided to pass it along. He seems legit because he allows returns/refunds within 14 days of purchase **

Anyone looking for a sz 8, 11, 12, 13, or 14?

$285 shipped. He is also a seller on Ebay with 100% feedback but less than 100 transaction. Seller name is Jello_Hi (I believe that's his name)

http://kdakco.bigcartel.com/product/2016-nike-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-banned
Sheesh, 8 and 11 already gone haha. People in the South Bay Area are still at $320 and up cash...

Not sure what he means by this: "This is a pre-order (restock) and will be shipped September 10th, 2016."
Wow, that was quick. When I posted the comment, I made sure to double check his website and 8 and 11 were still available. Since I posted the comment, only 12 and 14 are left.

I think what he means is that some of those pairs are still waiting to be shipped from Nike/Footlocker/Finish Line, etc. I figure all the pairs ordered online on the 3rd will arrive by either the 9th or 10th. Seller does state he provides receipts with all pairs.

** Edit: Dude is now sold out. I'm like WTF really? Did he literally just sell 5 pairs in the last 20 minutes lol. Or was it one dude who copped all 5 pairs aka resellers paying resale to resell?

Last edited:
2016 is better on everything next to 1985, 2013 has the "stepped on" back shape similar to 01....
2013 is plastic, mediocre "quality" at the very best of hoping but shape, shape aside 2016 all day

View media item 2156660
And as more post come in like this, you dudes waiting on price drops LOL. There isn't a Jordan dropping the rest of the year that will halt the price on these kicks. Black toes when they drop will cause a boost in price on these are the "scarse" word will be in effect by then. And new Yeezy release don't affect Jordan resale despite what anyone might say.
With that said I sold my 2 extras for $280 and $300 by 11am on Saturday. Most the guys that order online and still waiting for their pairs be the WORST of the horders #MyNTlogic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom