The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were the Chicago 1s part of the remastered line?? Or will they eventually bring them back too?

remastered but they will probably bring them back in a few years

nikes retro window looks to be every 4 to 5 years on alot of models

i bet they raise the price on 1's next year by 20 bucks

chicagos have room for improvement. the leather was pretty thin

Like when they put the 3 in the 'vault' for a very long time.......waaay back in 2014. Their vault doesnt seem to lock. 

lol

i cringe everytime people say a shoe wont retro for a long time.

just like they use to say nike air would never be on a retro again

well i got my shipping conformation from shoe palace, it took me over 7 hours to check out. it was the longest transaction i have ever done.
my man hella patient with da timer lol. did you wait for it too count down too zero then hitting try again every time or straight refresh da page?

So everyone sees prices rising this week,,, but when they get their pairs YOU GUYS seem to think they will undercut current sellers. Ummm guys waiting on pairs gone list at the same price or higher!!! DUDES WHERE DO YAL GET THIS BACKWARD *** LOGIC FROM???
Like who gone attempt to sell for less when they see prices going UP?!
folks ... who need the quick cash (ie: for school, to purchase a pair in their correct size, the holidays, etc). Doesn't make sense to list at the same price or higher cause if pairs aren't moving at that price then clearly market economics says the logical thought is to lower the cost to meet the buyers pricepoint. 

I took no chances with the timer [emoji]128514[/emoji]. After the Ovo 10 raffle i enter as soon as i can now.
BTW just seen a pair of Breds sell for 400 on evil bay [emoji]128562[/emoji]

has anyone actually recieved an eastbay shipping confirmation? not the ups email but an actual eastbay shipping confirmation?

well i got my shipping conformation from shoe palace, it took me over 7 hours to check out. it was the longest transaction i have ever done.
That's a long wait. Website kept crashing?

I checked out and had an email confirmation 12 minutes after release. I still have not received shipping confirmation. Checked out via PayPal, too. 

has anyone actually recieved an eastbay shipping confirmation? not the ups email but an actual eastbay shipping confirmation?

I didn't but I asked Eastbay via Twitter DM what it means to receive a ups shipping email with the order status still saying "1 unit ready to ship" and here's their response:

"You do not need to confirm anything, that just means your is order is waiting to be picked up by UPS."

I didn't but I asked Eastbay via Twitter DM what it means to receive a ups shipping email with the order status still saying "1 unit ready to ship" and here's their response:

"You do not need to confirm anything, that just means your is order is waiting to be picked up by UPS."

i see. good info.

didnt want to hear that the warehouse was having a labor day bball tournament and somebody was rockin my 1's in the tourney finals

Last edited:

folks ... who need the quick cash (ie: for school, to purchase a pair in their correct size, the holidays, etc). Doesn't make sense to list at the same price or higher cause if pairs aren't moving at that price then clearly market economics says the logical thought is to lower the cost to meet the buyers pricepoint. 
This.  I am still hopeful for a restock and even more so to hit but knowing that window is so small.  At least there may be a chance.  If not, then I will see how this weekend's prices go.  

So the 2013 Breds were part of the remastered effort, but they weren't OG Highs all that means is that they are using the higher mold from way back, and that they have OG branding

Now while a lot of OG 1's have released with OG branding, they didn't also release with the higher cut mold which leaves them to be rereleased according to DJ Folk

Makes sense, the leather on these beat the 2013s by a mile, ill take another pair of shadows remastered, no problem

yea mine did too

i pay for the 3 day shipping club. they shoulda gave me 2 day shipping cuz the holiday but nope

2016 is better on everything next to 1985, 2013 has the "stepped on" back shape similar to 01....
2013 is plastic, mediocre "quality" at the very best of hoping but shape, shape aside 2016 all day

View media item 2156660

yea i can see why the 2016 are almost the same shade as the 1985 black red 1. But since the 85 looks faded, it kinda looks on point to the 2016 banned

any1 cook with the 2 links i gave u?
??

I found two links sun sep 4 and pmed some people who didnt cop. I wondered if they copped cuz its looks like the deadline was yesterday or something, IDK if they have any left

Some people in this thread are starting to sound like resellers every other post warning people of prices raising. Its really not that serious anyone who has been watching the market over the past 12 months knows JB resale market as a whole is on a decline. Some folks are in here talking like it's the same market as 2013 not the case. Adidas on the other hand well you know.
Ninja PLEASE.. I'm telling dudes get these for the low now. You on the other hand are telling dudes to go by this years releases, when I'm CERTAIN no other JB GR for the year has sold for double box price on release day. THESE AINT THEM OTHER KICKS.

Last edited:
the "schmell" is strong with these......phew ^^

but they did a real good job with these, kinda sad i only got 2 pairs.

Some people in this thread are starting to sound like resellers every other post warning people of prices raising. Its really not that serious anyone who has been watching the market over the past 12 months knows JB resale market as a whole is on a decline. Some folks are in here talking like it's the same market as 2013 not the case. Adidas on the other hand well you know.
Ninja PLEASE.. I'm telling dudes get these for the low now. You on the other hand are telling dudes to go by this years releases, when I'm CERTAIN no other JB GR for the year has sold for double box price on release day. THESE AINT THEM OTHER KICKS.

yea especially in certain sizes like half sizes, its best to tell people if they can cop now then get it or if you wait for a restock go for it. We dont want to be like "We Told You So!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom