The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike should bottle the smell and sell it as a cologne :smokin

Honestly, I don't think the smell is as strong as the '88s. Now those bad boys were skrong.

Yeah but the smell on the 88's is different from OG 1's.

Air Jordan OG 1 Cologne! Make it happen! :nthat:

*Side note* Has anyone tried white laces in these yet? I don't feel like unlacing them atm.

Last edited:
Nike should bottle the smell and sell it as a cologne :smokin

Honestly, I don't think the smell is as strong as the '88s. Now those bad boys were skrong.

Yeah but the smell on the 88's is different from OG 1's.

Air Jordan OG 1 Cologne! Make it happen! :nthat:

Squirt a dab of AJ OG1 Glue cologne behind your top eyelet before a night on the town to make the girlz think you're un-DSing a pair. 8)

Last edited:
Anyone know why the REAL banneds have skyrocketed in price and are selling out everywhere in the last couple of days

Anyone know why the REAL banneds have skyrocketed in price and are selling out everywhere in the last couple of days

Good question. I'm not sure why someone would pay $1k + for a mid top black / red 1 (I know the materials are awesome but still.) when the 2016 is selling for around $300-$400.

*Side note* Has anyone tried white laces in these yet? I don't feel like unlacing them atm.

I seen it on youtube video and surprisingly it didn't look too bad. Don't know if I'll ever rock em like that but it didn't look bad to me.

I seen it on youtube video and surprisingly it didn't look too bad. Don't know if I'll ever rock em like that but it didn't look bad to me.

Yeah I don't think I would rock them either, but I was just curious as to how they would look.

Found this on IG. Figure it was appropriate.

The real Banneds
View media item 2159828

Wow never seen the Black and Red pair before. I could only find the White / Red pair. Nice find!

Good question. I'm not sure why someone would pay $1k + for a mid top black / red 1 (I know the materials are awesome but still.) when the 2016 is selling for around $300-$400.

Not to mention they have a giant X on the heel and little annoying X's on the sock liner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom