***** The Official Air Jordan 6 retro White/Varsity-red/black(2010)Thread W/New Pics*****

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

Thank god they didnt make the "jumpman air" red, but why they have to do the air pocket in red....either way...I am def. looking forward to these...
pimp.gif

WOORRDDDDD...i deadass could have sworn JB would do some stupid #*@@ like that

ive been buyin only NIKE for a min, but im goin to jump all over this... 6 is one of my favs plus the cw issick..

smh @ the "3x" and even "4x" posts. even 2x is too much. so many people miss out due to this pointless selfish behaviour. shameful.

NOT TRYNA HYPE BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THESE WILL BE HARDER TO GET THAN THE JAMS. EVERYBODY FOR THE MOST PART SEEMS TO AGREE THAT THESE ARE GOOD AND WILL BE COPPING.I REMEMBER A LOT OF COMPLAINTS FOR THE JAMS AND YOU SAW HOW THAT TURNED OUT...

^^^I don't really agree. The Space Jam colorway is OG, so people are automatically going to be very critical of slight changes. These VIs are nice, butthey are in no way considered grail Jordans like the Space Jams. They will sell out but not with the same hype as the Space Jams. However, an Infrared retrowould probably cause the same type of chaos as the Space Jams.

Back
Top Bottom