The Official Air Jordan XI Columbia Appreciation Thread

View media item 474994 I don't know if anybody has seen this picture, but it clearly says "Air Jordan 11 Columbia Christmas 2013"

That's a good sign

2lvh4r8.jpg

we may never get them, JB will keep these in their back pocket and release them when they're hurting (which i dont see for a long long time) but then again they might surprise us with a release for $200+ and horrible quality just to slap us in the face, oh and so limited that people get shot

Last edited:
we may never get them, JB will keep these in their back pocket and release them when they're hurting (which i dont see for a long long time) but then again they might surprise us with a release for $200+ and horrible quality just to slap us in the face, oh and so limited that people get shot
They'll release. Too much money to be made.

Do you people not know how to read? They're releasing next year. Hopefully in true-to-original form (Carolina blue soles!!)

These aren't coming out, because the gammas are coming out. they normally finish off the yr with a release of one  aj11. 

The entire upper (that's not Patent Leather) is leather on these (no mesh). W/ the leather that JB puts on their shoes these days I'd almost prefer that these don't come back. You prob wouldn't be able to walk in them they'd be so stiff. I'd rather remember how they were back in 2000.

most jordans that didnt sell well or were ugly back then are the most desired/sought after today

examples

midnight navy vi
mocha iii
bling iv
oreo iv
columbia iv

i could go on for days

Actually the columbias are my least wanted
XI except the coolgreys.
But having these only retroed in 2001 makes me enjoying wearing them now. Caused much neckbreaking ^^

BUMP!
This is THE release of 2014. I hope it's an all-star release, I don't want to have to wait until December

Back
Top Bottom