The Official Air Jordan XI Columbia Appreciation Thread

I'm praying they put a colombia blue sole on there with the same amount of color/saturation as the black/red sole. Would be much better than the clear and the blue that can yellow. Who am I kidding though it will just be the same old blue tinted sole we see on EVERY clear soled Jordan these days. Almost guaranteed
eyes.gif

Watch 2014 be just like 2013:

Jan-March: Everyone says: "RUMOR: 201_ , the Columbia XI will retro this year!"

April-June: *New pics leaked. It's a new colorway * Everyone in denial says: "Oh, they gon' release two pairs of XIs! We still gonna get the Columbias!"

June-August: Still in denial

September-November: People on this site and other sneaker blogs: "TRASH!" , "
mean.gif
", "I HATE YOU JB!!!"

December: They buy it anyways.

Watch 2014 be just like 2013:

Jan-March: Everyone says: "RUMOR: 201_ , the Columbia XI will retro this year!"
April-June: *New pics leaked. It's a new colorway * Everyone in denial says: "Oh, they gon' release two pairs of XIs! We still gonna get the Columbias!"
June-August: Still in denial
September-November: People on this site and other sneaker blogs: "TRASH!" , ":smh: ", "I HATE YOU JB!!!"
December: They buy it anyways.
doesnt make sense but so true

That is so true. I was like...

I'm not getting the Gammas. I'll wait til' Columbias come back.

Then I got the Gammas (luckily on NDC)... lol. But I wouldn't try hard for em.

Columbias though. Everything in my power to cop 5 pairs for me to wear until I die.

After these drop along with the carmines i can retire from JB I'm copping at least 4 pair :D.

Very nice pick up. If you don't mind me asking, how much did u drop? 
Only end up paying 250 on them. Me and my co worker are the only 2 sneaker collectors at my job and he was running real tight on funds, when he told me that he would let go for that price, i almost cried tears of joy
roll.gif

there is no reason for them to release these because 2013 proved that people will line-up for anything more and more and as long as it's an 11, they will do it. But I would really like these to come out. Never had a pair, but wouldn't mind getting 3 or 4 of these. Who knows when they bring them back again after this release

I havent been on NT in a while, I was one of the people who got info on 11s last year that were set to drop multiple pairs instead of gammas and drop columbias around all star time, needless to say all that was scrapped... They are now saying one of the 3 scrapped pairs will be dropping for 2014 holiday, and not one single word on columbias, so its not looking good.... I guess the good news is that we may have already seen this years retro 11

I'm really hoping for columbias but if not A white mesh upper with sport blue patent would be gladly welcomed.

Only end up paying 250 on them. Me and my co worker are the only 2 sneaker collectors at my job and he was running real tight on funds, when he told me that he would let go for that price, i almost cried tears of joy
roll.gif
Steal my man, congrats 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom