THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

@DonJuanM   heres the kicker, seller left the sticker on the box.  apparently he copped for 64.99 and sold it to me for 3x as much.  
mean.gif
  guess i got ripped off, but theyre hard to find so: hate the game, not the player. 

@Maxamillion02  ive been keeping an eye out on fleabay and google searching it every so often.  no avail. 

@DonJuanM
  heres the kicker, seller left the sticker on the box.  apparently he copped for 64.99 and sold it to me for 3x as much.  :smh:   guess i got ripped off, but theyre hard to find so: hate the game, not the player. 

@Maxamillion02
 ive been keeping an eye out on fleabay and google searching it every so often.  no avail. 
Damn. All good though. Now you have them.. I wanted to try and do some custom work to them and make the swoosh gingham.

@DonJuanM   heres the kicker, seller left the sticker on the box.  apparently he copped for 64.99 and sold it to me for 3x as much.  
mean.gif
  guess i got ripped off, but theyre hard to find so: hate the game, not the player. 

@Maxamillion02  ive been keeping an eye out on fleabay and google searching it every so often.  no avail. 
You guys live overseas?

Do sneakers that are a little too big crease faster? Maybe it's just the fabric that I need to get used to but when I walk a couple of steps it feels like that.

Back
Top Bottom