THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just saw the standings. Might as well blast votes for the elephants at this point to keep those trash '90s from winning.

the current ranking from the cws with the most votes
mean.gif

sick.gif
no love for the AM95s at all
frown.gif

mad.gif

Na i went straight to that. Also, why vote for anything that can be recreated on nike ID (at least a very similar version) such a waste to vote for some of those models.
Nice! i have been trying to find a pair of the old ones for a while but no luck in my size.I really hope those ugly *** moon landings dont win. 

Nice! i have been trying to find a pair of the old ones for a while but no luck in my size.I really hope those ugly *** moon landings dont win. 
Ya as much as id like those to re release looks like the best chance of an AM 1 winning is the elephants so i guess ill just vote for those so we can at least get an AM1

the current ranking from the cws with the most votes
mean.gif

sick.gif
no love for the AM95s at all
frown.gif

mad.gif
Don't know where people got their head at but seriously the air max 90 lunar and the air max 90 independence red shouldn't even be on the top 10.. 

Last edited:
Voted for urawas, but doesn't look like there's much of a chance for those

might have to pitch in on atmos elephants to beat out the dumb stuff like lunar 90s

Legit classics are an option and cats are voting for moon shoes and cheesy military-themed duds that nobody really cared about when they initially released. Idiots. :lol: :smh:

Legit classics are an option and cats are voting for moon shoes and cheesy military-themed duds that nobody really cared about when they initially released. Idiots.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
thats because of the majority from the voters are hyperbeast kiddies with an average age of 16
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The average voter must have just checked out prices on FC to help determine what to vote for. Those Warhawks are hot garbage. :x I can't believe no one is showing love for the USA's. One of my personal favs.

imo they shouldnt be in the selection at all and the same counts for the all white 90s :smh:
that list is laughable for sure, lot of recently release and you can still find it on the market and for god sake why they put atmos safari on the list? since we all know they will release it later this month :smh:

a lot of classic air max 1 didnt get in the list but people dying to be retro such as AM1 patta , kiss of death 1 , AM 95 stash, AM1 jewel swoosh, and so on :smh:

Half of the top 10 right now are pairs that have dropped in the last 3 years. :vomit

Neither Homegrown 90s, green Patta 1s, DQM 90s, Crepe 90s, Hold Tight 1s, Stash 95s...sad that classics like these missed the list but the Independence Day pack that sat around until Ye wore 'em made it.

Nike would have rigged this so that the moons win. Easy production. Probs already done and just need the date label put on.

If say whichever shoes win, are they going to be dropped on air max day? Seems like it would be a rush since voting wouldn't be finish till the 25th and announcement of winner is the 26 and AM day is also the 26.

Back
Top Bottom