THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I don't understand it, either.

Are they really going to retro the shoe with the most votes?
That's what it's looking like.  Im hoping they make a decent amount of pairs when they do retro them, I could see the Duck Camo's fairly easy to obtain but any of the Atmos ones would be super limited.  

nthat.gif

Last edited:
I could see them introducing the winner as an option on id. Everyone gets to cop that way. Weren't we supposed to get new options on air max day anyway? This would make sense because it would give them time after voting ends to make pairs.

Last edited:
I could see them introducing the winner as an option on id. Everyone gets to cop that way. Weren't we supposed to get new options on air max day anyway? This would make sense because it would give them time after voting ends to make pairs.
This actually makes a lot of sense.  I also read somewhere (not sure if it was twitter or earlier in this thread) that there would be "surprising" new ID options.  Would love to see.

This actually makes a lot of sense.  I also read somewhere (not sure if it was twitter or earlier in this thread) that there would be "surprising" new ID options.  Would love to see.
i hope the surprising ID option includes a toe swoosh 

Moon landings back in 1st. I'd put money on that trash shoe winning. Not my favorite at all but i'll keep voting for the elephants to try to prevent that from happening.

Whichever shoes wins, I just hope it's easily available. Use the NikeID platform. At the end of the day this voting will be a waste of time if they go their usual route of limited release -voting for a shoe that will be unattainable is simply pointless.

This voting thing is rigged, like someone said earlier. No way people want those moon landings that bad.

If this is the case, I'm ready to ID some AM1s finally lol.

2016 alone is barely tolerable.  side by side with the 2002 makes the new release look horrible. 

Back
Top Bottom