THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yall complain too much, apparently Nike HQ approved only a couple collabs for voting. Get the hell over it and be consistent on voting the best ones to the top every day. Yall know kids have short attention spans anyway...
we are loyal consumers from the Nike brand so we have the right to complain

those fools at Nike wanna get money from us they better comply with our demands

otherwise they aint getting a penny from me and other people, the selection is just garbage

and i am pretty sure they are now reading the complaints in here

long story short the people who have set up the cw selection for this AM voting scheme HAVE JUST FAILED !!!!
laugh.gif

I know for a fact you could make the exact same sole with the light blue, yellow and burgundy color way - i think someone like Mache customs did that on his. The one material that I don't remember seeing is the material of the swoosh - its like that weird carpet material thats also the logo swatch on the tongue..and you wouldn't be able to put any "parra" "patta" on the shoe....in my opinion make a 1 of 1 - something NO one else has - I like my pair even better than burgundys!

Quite possibly the THEE DOPEST AM1 I have ever laid eyes on. (I know, that's a bold statement) You did good...real good.

Its unfortunate they didn't have a vote for the Clot's Kiss of Death 1. That probably have my vote, then the atmos elephant.

Last edited:
The duck camo AM 90 is ranked at #1
roll.gif
Most of these kids didn't even get into the sneakers until the past few years. Only hyped airmax they know is the indy pack, duck camo and lunars. Not even sure why the camo colorway is that hype. Pretty tacky color in general IMO.

Most of these kids didn't even get into the sneakers until the past few years. Only hyped airmax they know is the indy pack, duck camo and lunars. Not even sure why the camo colorway is that hype. Pretty tacky color in general IMO.

I agree the Camo are tacky and yeah its most of the hyped airmax colorways that are receiving the most attention, especially stuff that are recent.

voted viotech 1's but will probably focus all my votes on animal print now

Yeah that's what I'm thinkin too....since the Stinkin duck camos are first. If we want a shot at an AM1 we all gotta pull together and vote for elephants

A vote for the Atmos Safari's will magically allow you to win Monday's drawing. :tongue:

Last edited:
we are loyal consumers from the Nike brand so we have the right to complain
those fools at Nike wanna get money from us they better comply with our demands
otherwise they aint getting a penny from me and other people, the selection is just garbage
and i am pretty sure they are now reading the complaints in here
long story short the people who have set up the cw selection for this AM voting scheme HAVE JUST FAILED !!!! :lol:

I cosign this. Tired of crappy ideas from execs who only look at it from a $$$ perspective.

Just give me some OG colors with good shape. How hard is that.

I cosign this. Tired of crappy ideas from execs who only look at it from a $$$ perspective.

Just give me some OG colors with good shape. How hard is that.

Yeah, I want a proper AM1 with a straight Mudguard and a rounded toe. That slant throws the whole shoe off and it is ridiculous that they ventured away from the Thailand Shape. The Post 2008 AM1s are only good for being donors to older AM1s.

I was so excited to see the amount of classic air maxes I thought people would have a tough time choosing between, submitted my vote and see the Duck Camo 90s are #1,   What world is this
mean.gif

I was so excited to see the amount of classic air maxes I thought people would have a tough time choosing between, submitted my vote and see the Duck Camo 90s are #1,   What world is this
mean.gif

I don't understand it, either.

Are they really going to retro the shoe with the most votes?

If you look at the replies to SwooshAlerts/SoleLinks tweets you'll see why the Moon Landings, Warhawks, and Independance Days are doing so well.

Found this pic earlier that explains these 16 year old hypebeasts perfectly
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Got really creative with the socks and laces , only if we got to see the full outfit
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom