THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

why not just design a pair on nike id
the materials are way better than that cheap 09 QS garbage
and it cost less money than the 09 or 10 OG blue release
plus its more unique imo, i would deff go for this option
good friend of mine designed a pair of OG blue and Blue Chili on Nike id
and the suede on them sneakers is very soft from what i saw

You think you could get some pics of them? I had been wondering how they turn out in real life.

Thankfully my AM1 Milans ordered through SNS have been confirmed and dispatched (was expecting cancellation). So I had to pay £20 more than others are charging in the UK but small price to pay to get ahead of the CR EC UI HS scramble at midnight on Friday

Thankfully my AM1 Milans ordered through SNS have been confirmed and dispatched (was expecting cancellation). So I had to pay £20 more than others are charging in the UK but small price to pay to get ahead of the CR EC UI HS scramble at midnight on Friday
You got an email? I've yet to receive one...

Okay so here are the websites that are confirmed to drop the "Home Turf" pack online.

Size? is going to drop them on March 30th at 00:01 GMT. Shipping is free for all international orders over £100, but just incase it doesn't work shipping to the USA is £4.99. The prices for all the "Home Turf" series will range from £115 - £145 which is $174 - $220 USD. If shipping isn't free, it will be $7.55 USD. Link to the official site: Size?

Next up is Hanon shop. The "Home Turf" series drops on March 30th at 00:01 GMT. The prices for the kicks on this website are unknown ATM, however the shipping is £13.95 which is $21.10 USD. The pricing for the sneakers should be the same, however it is not confirmed yet. Link to official site: Hanon

The next shop is End Clothing, which will also be releasing the "Home Turf" pack on March 30th at 00:01 GMT. The prices are not listed for them ATM. The shipping cost is $11.95 USD. Link to the official site: End Clothing

If I get any more info for them, I will post.

mean.gif

mean.gif

LOL what a N00B shop
if i were u i dont want to buy from those fools anymore
no online sale and phone orders G.T.F.O
how can u keep your business going then ??

...going off of hopes and dreams. but really though, its 2013. the internet is killing stores as it is, at least do a damn phone order!

yeah i deff agree with u

that guy specially made a NT account and spammed around the info 3 times

wish i got admin powers so i can delete that crap, people that dont contribute on regular base

doesnt deserve to know info about limited releases, when your just a lurker and never contribute your not a real sneakerhead imo
Agreed. Oh well, its out there. I do believe he did it with good intentions, but upon hyped releases, the lurkers/reseller come start trolling. 

If you know have done your research, you know there are way better non main stream sites out there to get these.

Yes I got the confirmation email yesterday and then got the shipping email today with tracking etc. status is now listed as shipped.
I'm nervous. Money was out of my account yesterday and now I don't see a transaction. I think its going to get cancelled. Oh well, I got a couple other sites

I personally don't think the hypebeasts are in great number for these Milano's I feel they're flying under the radar. Well at least to me it seems that way. My only hope is I find a 14 *crosses fingers*

This does not apply to you, Airmax Syndicate, but to a number of others, without naming names...

A lot of you need to get off your high horses about putting info out there.

First of all, NT isn't the only place lurkers can get info. The nature of information is to be out there and free - that exactly what the internet itself has proven over its existence. Y'all are trying to plug a single hole when the entire dam has collapsed - that's not principled heroism, it's just prideful delusion. Dropping the info in a single post in this thread will not turn a tame release into a madhouse. There was a time when NT basically was the sneaker world - that time is in the past.

Second, all over NT, I see a bunch of screen names that are foreign to me with join dates of 2012 and 2013 talking about the lurkers and protecting the info, etc. Those of you who are still wet behind your own ears should probably chill out. When you been here for 4 months and jump on the NT needs to band together against the lurkers bangwagon, the longtime members basically just laugh.

Last edited:
yeah, i mean these shoes are ill, and for a qs, there is some hype, but mostly amongst sneaker heads.  resellers are after yeezy's, and brons, and retro j's, and apparently roshes (lol)   but honestly i don't think there's a group of lurkers monitoring this thread trying to screw us out of our 200 dollar air maxes. 

the reality is, as a new poster, how do you even get to the point of not being considered a lurker or leech?  if i pm someone to ask for info i'll get blown off because i'm not established... if i post information, i get blasted for blowing up spots... so what are we supposed to do?  pm 'vets' and give them our info?  haha.

i like this site, i plan on becoming more active, but some of the attitudes are a joke.  if the guys complaining were the sneakerheads they're accusing others of not being, they'd have already copped in the first place.

This does not apply to you, Airmax Syndicate, but to a number of others, without naming names...

A lot of you need to get off your high horses about putting info out there.

First of all, NT isn't the only place lurkers can get info. The nature of information is to be out there and free - that exactly what the internet itself has proven over its existence. Y'all are trying to plug a single hole when the entire dam has collapsed - that's not principled heroism, it's just prideful delusion. Dropping the info in a single post in this thread will not turn a tame release into a madhouse. There was a time when NT basically was the sneaker world - that time is in the past.

Second, all over NT, I see a bunch of screen names that are foreign to me with join dates of 2012 and 2013 talking about the lurkers and protecting the info, etc. Those of you who are still wet behind your own ears should probably chill out. When you been here for 4 months and jump on the NT needs to band together against the lurkers bangwagon, the longtime members basically just laugh.
Couldn't have said it better. A lot of ya'll need to check out the vibe in the SB thread

how is the vibe there then ??

i never come there, so i dont know whats going on in that section
Plethora of information. People helping each other out. Every time a QS drops, people post shops that are taking phone orders for them without hesitation. Looking for a shoe?You will have several people searching high and low for the best deal possible for you. And the best part? We don't care what you're join date is, if it's your first time posting in the thread or your 1,000th time. New guys are always welcome

Bastards dont sell nikes online and the dont do phone orders :smh:

LOL what a N00B shop
if i were u i dont want to buy from those fools anymore
no online sale and phone orders G.T.F.O
how can u keep your business going then ??

...going off of hopes and dreams. but really though, its 2013. the internet is killing stores as it is, at least do a damn phone order!
They are NYC and exactly broadway Ave, i really doubt they have a problem selling kicks here. If you live here its one of the few places under the radar

Back
Top Bottom