THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Quote:
people slacking too much nowadays
mean.gif

some people expect if they drop a question about releases, that it automatically will got anwsered by other NTers

they never contribute, but when its close to the RD, they will suddenly surface on NT and come with dumb questions

like where to get them and what time the RD is or that they are too expensive etc etc
i've been on NT for a while..

i can't front i didn't forget my password

when i was in high school (i graduated in '07) i made a post in the General section (i think) about the US moon landing hoax.

i was immediately banned
indifferent.gif

wtf right? couldn't make that up.

reached out to the mod, no reply

decided not to post (contribute) anymore

but these milans... had to make a new account

zedrok i've seen your post about the other spots, but i'm saying, CR was supposed to have it at a certain time but that fell through

Need help, 09s are on left and just bought a very nds pair of qs blue on the right with production dates made in 2010 :rolleyes

Why is the grey and blue on the right pair qs different ? Here is tag pics , I hope they are real . The only reason I bought another qs pair is because others were half a size too big.

Any clarity and help would be appreciated

Untitled by southwesthouston, on Flickr

Untitled by southwesthouston, on Flickr

Ok i've manage to get 9 , 9.5 & 10.5 . Those who has confirmed with me you will hear from me as soon as i pick em up tonight 
smile.gif

Can't believe I passed on the Omega pack in 2010. My girlfriend at the time was asking what I wanted for my b-day. I picked a pair of Oakley Frogskins instead of a pair of these. Now these are impossible to find in my size 11.5

Reactions: Ube
^I passed on those Omegas too, regretted it. The end of last summer a pair showed up on ebay, worn once for $55shipped..size 11.5 .msged the seller immediately :smokin

^I passed on those Omegas too, regretted it. The end of last summer a pair showed up on ebay, worn once for $55shipped..size 11.5 .msged the seller immediately
smokin.gif
Regretting it a lot now since the shape on those was on point as well as quality. Still iffy about the Hastas, I'd rather just get an older pair like the Omegas. The pair above is WAY too clean. The light tan just pops it off

Guys waiting for confirm from SNS, don't stress too hard about it. I know everyone says that they are infamous for cutting orders due to overselling. But personally I have never got an order cancelled by them, even on some super hyped shoes, and i have probably ordered 50+ times from them over the years. You guys most likely will be good.
Agree with Zedrok , so far none cancelled for my previous orders too 

Need help, 09s are on left and just bought a very nds pair of qs blue on the right with production dates made in 2010 :rolleyes

Why is the grey and blue on the right pair qs different ? Here is tag pics , I hope they are real . The only reason I bought another qs pair is because others were half a size too big.

Any clarity and help would be appreciated

r

The 2009 pair was the Asian QS release and the the 2010 pair was the US release. Two different batches of the shoe. The colors are different. I have both as well. You can see the same color difference here.

:smh: damn bros I regret not getting them am1 qs blue and the 09. I just can't justify paying the $200+ thru eBay.

Back
Top Bottom