THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Today's wear
sbps04.jpg

still no email about my id's...

Those bespokes are dope. Love the pink/grey combo and those meterials look nice as well

Man....by the time our IDs get here it will be winter time, cant wear no flyknit in the snow... 

Must be purchased in store though from what I recall reading. I'll be patiently waiting for ndc release info I guess.

I tweeted nikelab a few times about when/if those pinnacles would be up on ndc and they've never replied smh.

Last edited:
I need those white and black pairs of Pinns. I wish I knew what the status was on them. I wanna grab them Air Max BW Navy/Sail, but I am holding my breath for the AM1's first and foremost.

Finally received the almost finished email on my iD's.

Looks like Nike's using every second of that 8/31 delivery date.

I was a bit disappointed seeing them in person. The knit just looked kind of cheap.

I really think the USA and patta IDs are going to be dope though. Something about those designs just looks a bit better/classier on this shoe.

I was a bit disappointed seeing them in person. The knit just looked kind of cheap.

I really think the USA and patta IDs are going to be dope though. Something about those designs just looks a bit better/classier on this shoe.
Did you try them on? 

Nah, I probably should have though. Maybe I'll go back and actually lace a pair up this weekend.
I highly suggest trying them on one foot and wearing an older AM1 on the other just to see how big of a difference it is.

I know they aren't the best materials - that's a given. But the fact that they are extremely comfortable and still have the same silhouette and even a high mudguard - I enjoy them.  

Back
Top Bottom