THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nike SL:
$100 (minus 30%) = $70 before taxes

Last edited:

HA. Comparing old classic cars to grass cutting shoes. That's a reach. lol.
But yeah, I am curious as to how they will look when cleaned up. Who you going call...Wayne Curini in on a AM1 resto? lol

Last edited:
Moving house so wanted to het these sorted before the move. Placed in somewhat color order, might move a couple and there are a few 90's stragglers in there. This was my collection size last year but then got robbed so glad to have it back where it was. Ill get back into buying older CW's when im in this house

Looks good glad to see you back in the thread[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] been looking for the dope foot shots from you.

nah im messing with you.  no beef.  but by your logic, you only roll in new cars, classic cars that have never been driven, or pristine restorations of classic cars?  i have a 91 mr2 3stge turbo in my drive way that im tryna restore.  i guess i should not get into that either because its been driven?  

No hate but I can't buy into that logic. You can clean up a classic car....even have it reupholstered. You can't get another mans funk out of a pair of shoes though. I'd be afraid the first warm day I wear them I'd start to smell another mans foot sweat.

There's definitely a line I wouldn't cross on the level of beat. Those don't look that bad but it's always a gamble IMO.

went to order a white based upper flyknit AM1 and no sizes 9+ available...>:

Really happy I ordered them first day. I didn't think they would sell out this fast.

There's definitely a line I wouldn't cross on the level of beat. Those don't look that bad but it's always a gamble IMO.
Really happy I ordered them first day. I didn't think they would sell out this fast.
i i chatted with them and the guy said he doesnt believe they will add larger sizes... i need a size 9 too lol i thought it was a glitch... guess not.

Anyone else having an issue with the tongue on the flyknit moving a lot to the side? I tried tying them and it still moves. I don't want to tie them super tight but that seems like the only option. Anyone got another option?

Anyone else having an issue with the tongue on the flyknit moving a lot to the side? I tried tying them and it still moves. I don't want to tie them super tight but that seems like the only option. Anyone got another option?

Yeah, they do move side to side a bit. I haven't had them slide too far, but definitely a bit.

No major issues here. Slight movement but nothing too drastic. I was actually surprised at how little they move for such a thin tongue.

Saw the FKs in hand today.

Boy.

Oh boy.

Hard to imagine but they were even worse than I expected. All this c**p bulls**t talk about new tech premium whatever.
They're made out of plastic.
P L A S T I C. :rofl:

Nike asking 160 for a shoe that probably costs $ 0.95 to make.
Without any doubt one of the cheapest looking and feeling Nike shoes I've ever seen. Boy oh boy they were crap.

Last edited:
Man, I am hoping Nike brings the OG blue Flyknits to masses. I need some of them bad. Hopefully more options on the ID side as well.
They were well received, so I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

Last edited:
but you'd rather pay 160 for plastic leather bc its softer than the other cheap crap they used.

if y'all want quality and are purchasing nike...

I just ordered these for $120 after using 20% off coupon Nike gave me for canceling an order plus 12 % using ebates , will change the laces to white when they come

Back
Top Bottom