THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You sound like you have as many issues with fit as I do. Haha. How extensive was your reshaping process? Some sneakers take several goes before they take better shape. Some require more aggressive approaches.

If the quality is satisfactory, I say keep them and work at them til shape is to your liking. As long as you don't see that money better spent elsewhere.

I did the basics. But tonight I'm going hard on them squishing them into submission. Lol. We will see what happens. I'll post an update then if it goes well.

To keep or not to keep... ?!?

Thanks guys! my girlfriend thinks they look ugly lol. But I think they'll look better with more wears.  I just want to switch out the laces but not sure which color. 

Thanks guys! my girlfriend thinks they look ugly lol. But I think they'll look better with more wears.  I just want to switch out the laces but not sure which color. 
sounds like you need a new girlfriend 
laugh.gif
and some brown colored laces what is the same shade as the leather from the upper

sounds like you need a new girlfriend :lol: and some brown colored laces what is the same shade as the leather from the upper

Word... If she's not a sneakerhead, its understandable that she thinks they're ugly. I consider a girls opinion on my sneakers as much as I expect them to consider mine on their ugly AF gladiator sandals. Them id joints is fire. Keep them and throw some other laces in. Or not. Like modus said, you'll def regret letting them go.

Last edited:

If I wear a size 9 in the og red flyknits, should I go 8.5 for the flyknit id's or just stick with a 9?
I went TTS on my IDs and i can see the little bit of room some people are talking about but its nothing massive at all, and im picky about sizing. Unless you like real snug stick TTS, my opinon.

@SALES  The White upper is sadly sold out man. Shot you a PM tho. 

I went TTS on my IDs and i can see the little bit of room some people are talking about but its nothing massive at all, and im picky about sizing. Unless you like real snug stick TTS, my opinon.

@SALES  The White upper is sadly sold out man. Shot you a PM tho. 
Appreciate it. 

FK iD's went from "in progress" to "Build in progress"

I guess they have finally started the actual manufacturing part of the order since running low on material/supply.

Anyone else get a delay on their Flyknit iD?

Thanks in advance.

The University red flyknits are sold out in 10.5 on NDC. Wanted to buy but I'm waiting for my $50 Nike gift card to arrive in the mail. That doesn't come in until Thursday which is the 1st.

Hopefully 10.5 is back up by then

LPU: 1997 SC Leather 

Oldest Pair in my collection now.
Midsoles are surprisingly firm. Still need to find a donor tho! Im pumped about em! Love that thick mudguard
[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] were you come across thoes

Back
Top Bottom