THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

It'd be nice if through Nike+, they checked who voted on the atmosphere and do one of those "Reserved pairs" things like they give us for all the other releases on the nike+ app. It won't happen but, a guy can dream, right?

ebates for NDC is currently at 10%. I hope they do something special for the AM1iD during AMD... :nerd:

Last edited:
damn you're a real baller back then :nthat: because air revolution was even more expensive than the aj3 back in 1988, i remembering when i saw the blue white air revolutions in a glass case at a mom and pop shop at my city in 1990 for 400 dutch guldens :wow: what is the same as 180 euro now and that was already super expensive for 1990s standards

Ha ha , not really usually I got one pair of sneakers a year because we were very poor, my mom worked three jobs and I always got the new Jordan's for my birthday and wore them to death for the year. This particular year was buy one get on free at the local sneaker spot and those were the two I picked, things were much different back than. In 1987 I got the Jordan 2 for $39.99 on sale .

My bred ids will be unds on my trip. Love these

Thanks. Repped.
My best advice is to go TTS and them steam them. Check youtube for a video but it's simple. Basically boil a pot of water and then hold the toes of the shoe over the steam for about 20 seconds. Then throw it straight on your foot. The flyknit will form to your foot for a perfect fit.

I've never heard anyone say this.

Tried this on myself and going up .5 was perfect but TTS may also work for most. Others have said the same thing. I don't recommend going .5 down especially if you want to steam them.

Last edited:
Tried this on myself and going up .5 was perfect but TTS may also work for most. Others have said the same thing. I don't recommend going .5 down especially if you want to steam them.
There was 3-4 of us itt that bought them TTS at release and then steamed them. I've never seen anyone in here say go up .5 and I live in this thread.

IMO

No steam - down .5

Steam - TTS

I only steamed my iDs, because the toebox was wayyy too roomy and looking funny when the shoe bent as I walked.

The normal GR FK AM1 are TTS for me, perfect fit! 

Just my two cents 

Like most are saying TTS will work but for me had to go up . 5 cuz they were cramping my feet.

.5 down is ridiculous tho

Like most are saying TTS will work but for me had to go up . 5 cuz they were cramping my feet.

.5 down is ridiculous tho
You seem to be the exception. I absolutely could have gone down .5 in the og red and the black. They fit fine tts but the flyknit if giving so I could go down .5 for a snug fit. The ID's were HUGE too. That's where all the steaming came in bc we all went TTS and the toe was an inch too long and was curling up when we walked.

I definitely would not recommend .5 down. TTS worked for me but so could .5 up

Not sure how we are having so many disagreements about size in these! Lol. The fit must have a lot to do with foot width.

Back
Top Bottom