THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

yeah waiting seems like the logical choice at this point.

sucks cause I have 4 pairs in my cart rn that id pull the trigger on but patience will truly pay off this time hopefully

My ID's will be here in a few days and and it's definitely crossed my mind to just ship them back and hold that money aside for when the new shape hits.

This pic was the only reason I copped in the first place, but a lot of the other pairs I've seen haven't been as flattering. I guess I'll make my decision when they get here.

Be patient everyone...here is a pair in hand from new options.

Not sure why he thinks this is the "new shape" but clearly that mudguard is as thin as my 8th grade social studies teacher's hair

Toebox may be a little better...he claims he didn't reshape

Wait it out, if you're smart.

There have been so many air max 1 spinoffs that I can't find a decent pair of regular ol air max 1s in 11.5 on ebay for a good price...everything is ultra this, moire that, etc.

Picked these 2006 Studio ID's. lol @ how he boxed them. I assume he wasn't happy with how cheap they sold for bc he didn't even take the time to wipe them down. No scuffs or anything, in great shape. Should look brand new after I use a wipe on them.

Last edited:
Picked these 2006 Studio ID's. lol @ how he boxed them. I assume he wasn't happy with how cheap they sold for bc he didn't even take the time to wipe them down. No scuffs or anything, in great shape. Should look brand new after I use a while on them.
dont think that they are studio iDs, leather materials was not an option yet in 2006

it only became available at the second round from the Nike iD options and that was i think in 2007 around the fall/winter season

Not sure why he thinks this is the "new shape" but clearly that mudguard is as thin as my 8th grade social studies teacher's hair

Claims he didn't reshape huh? Okay smh at him

dont think that they are studio iDs, leather materials was not an option yet in 2006
it only became available at the second round from the Nike iD options and that was i think in 2007 around the fall/winter season
Good call. They are from late 2007. Listing said Studio and I honestly don't know the history of ID so idk the difference in Studio and normal Id. I assume Studio was like Bespoke where you go into a shop to make them, just with less options than bespoke has now? What was "ID Max"? How was that different from Studio? Here's the tag and insole. Any info you can provide would be appreciated.

Last edited:
at the nike iD studio you got different options compared to the nike iD online version, NIKEiD.Max are just AMs what you can design online, back in 2007-2008 the Air Max line up at Nike iD had more variations compared to now, 93,97,180 & Classic BW were also available, now its just 1,90 & 95
mean.gif

The post itself doesn't say this pair is from the NEW options, he just mentions he got them last week. That would be unlikely fast considering the regular delivery time of 3-5 weeks.

More importantly, he has another pic up of the same pair where you can clearly see the green transparent sole, which is not available for the new options.

Edit:
also if you read further down the comments he says the pair is made with the old options:

Last edited:

There have been so many air max 1 spinoffs that I can't find a decent pair of regular ol air max 1s in 11.5 on ebay for a good price...everything is ultra this, moire that, etc.
what pair are you looking for?  have to be specific.  typing in air max 1 will bring up every sneaker in Gods creation.   if you know a handful of colorways, some of us here dont mind looking for them.  we live vicariously through others' pick ups. 
Haha yeah I agree. Looks re shaped. I ended up pulling the trigger so I'll keep you homies posted.

Also, @singledout beautiful curries. For sure My favorite pair
no self control.  i guess its good we're talking about sneakers and not that crack rock.  did you order your usual 9.75?
The post itself doesn't say this pair is from the NEW options, he just mentions he got them last week. That would be unlikely fast considering the regular delivery time of 3-5 weeks.

More importantly, he has another pic up of the same pair where you can clearly see the green transparent sole, which is not available for the new options.

Edit:
also if you read further down the comments he says the pair is made with the old options:
WTH is going on with this dude? so is he still claiming its new shape? 

^good point. I was looking for anything 2010 or before, especially the QS from '09 but none to be found in my size. As cheap as the flyknit maxes were on nike, I prefer the regular ol suede, mesh, or leather am1s.

WTH is going on with this dude? so is he still claiming its new shape? 
This dude is baked outta his mind.

So what happened was, he ordered these right BEFORE new options went up - he started confusing everyone and is still saying its like the new shape haha

Basically....no one still has the "new options" in hand to either confirm or deny the shape is fixed.

at the nike iD studio you got different options compared to the nike iD online version, NIKEiD.Max are just AMs what you can design online, back in 2007-2008 the Air Max line up at Nike iD had more variations compared to now, 93,97,180 & Classic BW were also available, now its just 1,90 & 95 :smh:
So ID used to be called ID Max and that's what these are?

what pair are you looking for?  have to be specific.  typing in air max 1 will bring up every sneaker in Gods creation.   if you know a handful of colorways, some of us here dont mind looking for them.  we live vicariously through others' pick ups. 

no self control.  i guess its good we're talking about sneakers and not that crack rock.  did you order your usual 9.75?

[emoji]128514[/emoji] I had some gift cards to burn through. And yes. Yes I did. I also put 9.75 foh life on the heel instead of Nike air logo haha

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE I'm sure someone has already asked you but I'm curious, what are your thoughts on the Air Max 1 Ultraflyknit? They are FIRE to me

Back
Top Bottom