THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nice re-shape. I'd like to do it to my Will iDs but I've never done it before
Its honestly really easy. 

1. Heat iron to medium

2. wet a pair of sweat pants, squeeze out excess water.

3. Wrap toe box in wet sweat pants and make a nice snug wrap 

4. iron over the sweat pants in the direction you want to re-shape.

5. When wet area dries up. Stop. Move new wet area and repeat until no banana. 

Ill make a video if you want next time. 

Fam! How big is the chance that the OG dark obsidian/sail is coming back with the "new" shape?

In consideration of the "new" shape I'm planning to sell a DS pair! Have an offer for € 200,00, what is OK for me.

My other OG pair is almost done, but I love em.
Some of u sneakerheads predicted that there will be more an more bananas for sale.
roll.gif

Thanks in advance!

So my Flyknit air max 1 arrive from Nike yesterday , very excited and when I open the box it's some word Flyknit nikes with 50 weird colors , SMH Nike , the weird part is the box they came in is for the air max 1 flyknits I ordered . They better not give me any problems when I call to return

a dude has my size in the seersucker's on ebay, but he wants damn 500
tell him to kick rocks.  i initially had them for 140 paid and all, but the shady seller swoosh.on.the.side doubled backed on it because he prob got a better offer.  recently a homey wanted to sell them to me for 250, but i just couldnt do it for that price.  hold out, you'll find them for cheaper.  

Last edited:
Fam! How big is the chance that the OG dark obsidian/sail is coming back with the "new" shape?

That's my favorite colorway & I would also be interested in a new release with upgraded shape & mats 8)
Have not heard anything yet tho...

Last edited:
I like the new ID options but im struggling with the midsole and the airbag, they love just not letting you get it just how you want it. 

Nailed it 
roll.gif

@DonJuanM  Yeah wait it out 500 is outrageous. 

@ILLustRAYt  Great job on the IDs man! Love em! 
they love to try and son people on NT like we werent on SC running and training thread (which was wayy wayy more lit than this) since the same year they started here. just answer and keep it moving. or ignore. unless ppl bltantly didnt read the posts right above. 

yeah i tried a price and he denied me twice for those seersucker's. Ill wait.

Gambled on these ID's, wanted to try something different

Also got a safe pair too, wish i would have tried some other colors with that pair instead now. 

they love to try and son people on NT like we werent on SC running and training thread (which was wayy wayy more lit than this) since the same year they started here. just answer and keep it moving. or ignore. unless ppl bltantly didnt read the posts right above. 
I'm pretty sure a lot of those new clowns here also weren't on SC R&T back then.

I'm pretty sure a lot of those new clowns here also weren't on SC R&T back then.
Relax. And I'm pretty sure that some guys are pissed off by the new shape bc people who joined the game after 2009 are pleased by a better shapes now too
happy.gif

At the end it's only about sneakers, ok the best ones...

Back
Top Bottom