THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My guess on no larger womens sizes is because they figure at that point they can just buy men's shoes, so they don't have to spend the money on manufacturing more women's shoes.

I believe these to be offical pics,

Are these considered a release bots will consume or will these be available for at least a couple hours?

^safe bet is they s/o fast.

doubt they sit for more than the first half hr unless Nike made an ungodly amount.

^safe bet is they s/o fast.

doubt they sit for more than the first half hr unless Nike made an ungodly amount.

I guess I'm asking in comparison to boost releases lately. If we're online at time of release, will we be ok or is this an instant sellout/cart crash etc? Lol

I'm just saying I wouldn't hesitate once they go live.

I'm trying to get a few pairs in my sz13 and have already told myself to just be content w/one pair cause I'm sure they're gonna go fast, especially the larger and more popular sizes.

use the 97 silver bullet that has released 4x in the past few months and s/o instantly each time. these will move just as fast is the safe bet.

Last edited:
Don't know if it's been answered or not since there's a lot to look through in this thread, but I'm looking to ID a pair. Are they supposed to do anything different next month, and if so, is it better to wait it out and see then?

Last edited:
Don't know if it's been answered or not since there's a lot to look through in this thread, but I'm looking to ID a pair. Are they supposed to do anything different next month, and if so, is it better to wait it out and see then?
Wait it out, rumor is new shape is being introduced to iD along with some "possible options" - again, all rumor but mihgt as well wait a few more weeks just in case

^nike will announce it sooner than later I'm positive.

they really capitalized on it last yr w/the am con so I'm sure we'll see more of the same this yr, possibly even on a larger scale than last.

Back
Top Bottom