THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Finally getting around to fixing these 2006 iDs I scored for $62

Back iD read "FOOD MAN" (don't ask, I have no idea haha)

Bought these patches after attempting to hand pick the stitches out of the letters (got two done and said f*ck it)

We'll see if this works out with some E6000 and rubberbands

Finally getting around to fixing these 2006 iDs I scored for $62

Back iD read "FOOD MAN" (don't ask, I have no idea haha)

Bought these patches after attempting to hand pick the stitches out of the letters (got two done and said f*ck it)

We'll see if this works out with some E6000 and rubberbands
lmao man u should've kept the Food Man 

Turned out pretty good, overall a $72 investment and 5 minutes of labor ha

Love this colorway and obviously the awesome shape from 2006

This was the original "Food Man" iD on the back from original owner off the bay haha

Got the patches off ebay that happened to be the perfect size

Anyone who has purchased Ocean Fogs, do they come with the extra sail laces or do you have to buy them separate?

Saw this pic and finally think I am going to cave in...

Would also like to know if they come with sail laces. I got 2 pairs On the way that I ordered yesterday, will keep the best shaped pair and send the other pair back. They look great with sail laces.

They do not come with sail laces. They come with the same navy blue wax laces that the Jades come with.

Fogs only come w/the blue laces that their laced up with.

had to order 4 pairs of sails from outsole for my pairs.

Will order some laces then. Might try sail laces in the Jades as well but like the factory laces in them.

Sorry to interrupt but does anyone know when the Ogs comes out in the states by any chance?

MOA superllalla uploaded a really good pic of the wmns royals on her ig just recently.

really bummed now that I can only admire them on my wife's feet.

Back
Top Bottom