THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

dropped the link to the news release this morning.

I may just skip waiting on line for the royals tomorrow now that nike is blowing up all the spots. Just don't want to deal with all the reseller scumbags.

Mind reposting i can't find your original post from this morning

Did the royals ever release in an all leather version? I know the Reds did.

I've thought about going on ID and just making a royal leather version but I'm gonna wait to see what changes they do for ID.
Was hoping to do same for reds...can do a leather one now on ID...really would like a hyperfuse/canvas combo like Patches

Are royals getting the same full size run as the reds for mens sizes? Sites and ebay listings all show the size run going from a 7 to an 8. Is nike skipping size 7.5?

Don't know if this vid has been posted already, but I never knew there were so many sick AM1's! Some of the ones in this vid are just :wow:

P.S. I'm sort of an air max noob as I'm sure all the pros have seen these and many more. :D

Came home to these today from Nike.
291f5zk.jpg

Stadium Goods have the atmos am1 listed at $650. These inflated prices early on that they're letting people drop off at are insane.

The waiting list(master of air) @Solebox Berlin is full since 8p.m.
But they've much more pairs compared to the last both releases.

So I'm at Overkill since 9p.m. and this is a hell of a campout!
They handout 'kiss my airs' camping chairs,socks, umbrellas,cups,.....free pizza,sweets, hot drinks.
That's the good news, the bad I'm #305

Back
Top Bottom