THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wow I had no idea AM 1's had become camp worthy. Guess I've been away for a while lol
They aren't. Its just since the red dropped in limited amounts and you can make $150 off them the hype carried over for the Blues. Everyones desperate for money these days. Its sad cause tonight is FREEZING

New shape and ID options... I'll just wait for that, but we might have to wait in line for that too :lol:

Pic of chairs and socks? And you're 305th in line? No way they have that many right?
Pic of chairs and socks? And you're 305th in line? No way they have that many right?

The rumor is they've more than 200 pairs.But well who knows...
To be honest, I'm not that stocked for the master.I just wanted the red and the blue - this one is nice to have.I wanted to check how many ppl in line, say hi and stuff and than decided spontaneously to stay over night :wink:
Okay, I'll tell you the truth.I couldn't go home without a shoe.

Last edited:
Nah, not camping.

The old, washed, married dad in me knows those days are long gone.

Stay safe and bundled up if you're braving these streets tonight.

The waiting list(master of air) @Solebox Berlin is full since 8p.m.
But they've much more pairs compared to the last both releases.

So I'm at Overkill since 9p.m. and this is a hell of a campout!
They handout 'kiss my airs' camping chairs,socks, umbrellas,cups,.....free pizza,sweets, hot drinks.
That's the good news, the bad I'm #305

It'll be a cold day in hell before anything like that would happen here stateside

It's 24 degrees in Chicago. I just walked three blocks and was freezing the whole way. Can't imagine camping tonight. It'll drop to 17 after midnight

Last edited:
It's 24 degrees in Chicago. I just walked three blocks and was freezing the whole way. Can't imagine camping tonight. It'll drop to 17 after midnighy

...and that's without the windchill.

50 degrees feels "warm" until you're in it for 3 hours...

...and that's without the windchill.

50 degrees feels "warm" until you're in it for 3 hours...

Bruh I ain't built for it. I love these shoes and wish I owned a pair, but I'm not carved out for this weather so it is what it is lol

Anyone up in LA camping for UNDFTD? It's a really nice night - sorry to the Chi/NYC people, but it's like 70 here tonight? When it hits 50 out here, we bust out the "cold weather" gear lol.

I have my 4 year old, dad duties come first obv, was considering swinging through La Brea around 7 tomorrow, based on red R/D is that even worth it?

Back
Top Bottom