THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone up in LA camping for UNDFTD? It's a really nice night - sorry to the Chi/NYC people, but it's like 70 here tonight? When it hits 50 out here, we bust out the "cold weather" gear lol.

I have my 4 year old, dad duties come first obv, was considering swinging through La Brea around 7 tomorrow, based on red R/D is that even worth it?

#teampopped 
roll.gif

New shape and ID options... I'll just wait for that, but we might have to wait in line for that too :lol:

I heard that in June you will have to win a raffle to ID a pair ........I kid I kid [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

What site releasing royal on midnight PST? Just End?

I want to catch this L early :wow:

Last edited:
I'm so fed up with this man. Out here in Hawaii, we literally have NO stores that dropped either of the OG's and none look like they're getting the masters or atmos. I would camp if I could, I do it for a good amount of Jordan releases. I try to network as much as possible on FB but nobody seems to give a damn about Air Maxes until the day after the drop. 

Were supposed to be getting a BAIT out here soon so hopefully that will get some decent inventory. 

I'm so fed up with this man. Out here in Hawaii, we literally have NO stores that dropped either of the OG's and none look like they're getting the masters or atmos. I would camp if I could, I do it for a good amount of Jordan releases. I try to network as much as possible on FB but nobody seems to give a damn about Air Maxes until the day after the drop. 

Were supposed to be getting a BAIT out here soon so hopefully that will get some decent inventory. 
BAIT doesn't get much unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom