THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Agree to disagree. My og's aren't that far off from my Greystones and Pink Pack.
well lets leave it at that ;-)

i think the placement/measurement of the swoosh + the higher mudguard is what makes the golden era am1s stand out.

the OGs didn't have that.. but again, lets agree to disagree ;-)

Sorry but that's where you are wrong. The shape of the OG is no where near the shape of "the golden era" releases. IMO if Nike didn't **** up the toebox on the 2012 "OG" release, that would have been the closes thing to an OG shape.
Could you explain the differences to me? I've been looking at photos online and haven't quite figured out what it is that's so special about the OGs from the past two weeks vs. other releases. 

Could you explain the differences to me? I've been looking at photos online and haven't quite figured out what it is that's so special about the OGs from the past two weeks vs. other releases. 
i wish i could make a comparison pic, but i haven't copped an AM since 2007

but the placement/measurement of the swoosh + the higher mudguard is what makes the golden era am1s stand out IMO

well lets leave it at that ;-)

i think the placement/measurement of the swoosh + the higher mudguard is what makes the golden era am1s stand out.

the OGs didn't have that.. but again, lets agree to disagree ;-)
I think my red and blue og's might have a higher mudguard than my Pink Pack haha. Damnit I'm going to have to take some comparison shots tonight.

i wish i could make a comparison pic, but i haven't copped an AM since 2007

but the placement/measurement of the swoosh + the higher mudguard is what makes the golden era am1s stand out IMO
And the toe. The round toe vs cliff toe is the biggest change.

Seeing it as how so many people were able to get a pair of Atmos early, I don't think it should be that hard of a purchase if you really, really want them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom